Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest web_norah

Chappelle's Show Production Problems

Guest web_norah

he isnt worth 50 million.

The long-awaited return of the third season of Chappelle's Show will actually be an even longer-awaited return, as Comedy Central has yanked the premiere and stopped production. Augh!! Even though it's funny, seeing "The Niggas" for the literally 50th time is wearing on us! But enough about us, as we'll take The Mad Real World any day.

Variety's article (registration req'd) said Chappelle had to "seek treatment for unspecified personal issues." Personal issues after getting $50 million for two more seasons of Chappelle's Show? Blog loosie has a lot of dirt, saying that insiders on the set confirm that Chappelle's behavior is "increasingly erratic; he regularly arrives hours late for shooting and has disappeared for days at a time without offering an explanation for his absence."

Also, loosie reports that a "demented-looking" Dave Chappelle was at a Midtown ATM last week, where it took a minute for the ATM to spit out all the cash and he forgot about his card, leaving it to another customer to run after him with the card. As the report goes, Chappelle thanked her in a slurred speech and "has not returned to the set" since.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

if i had 50 million id prolly be cracked out too. i wouldnt know what to do with myself, id prolly take a bunch of mushrooms and run around times square butt naked holding hands with 2 naked hookers. ;D

Guest lulamishka

if i had 50 million id prolly be cracked out too. i wouldnt know what to do with myself, id prolly take a bunch of mushrooms and run around times square butt naked holding hands with 2 naked hookers. ;D

LOL! :D

But noooo, say it ain't soooo, Dave!! I want to see a new season!!

Guest rollyp66

Come on Dave...... lay off da sauce.. & toke it up just how you like it

Guest web_norah

what a waiste.

but it is the demise of most comedians....they cant control fame and money.

Guest durrtylexx

thats a shame..i hope everything works out for the best..

Guest Clauds

Come on Dave...... lay off da sauce.. & toke it up just how you like it

LMAO!!! Hope things work out at the end ... I wanna see the new season darn it!

Guest b00tyman07

Tyrone Biggums finally got to Dave :o

Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

Wealth and genius are a bad mix somtimes...

BUT DAMN!, another nigga without a job >:(, i thought the new season was done though, they already started putting on ads saying it was coming on at the end of may, anybody know if they're at least gonna show the ones that are done?

Guest Cosmigonon

I hear ya brother, I'd do the exact same thing... ;D