Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bling

Favorite Adult Entertainment Club and why

Whats ur favorite adult entertainment joint?  

1. 1. Whats ur favorite adult entertainment joint?

I personally have been to Goldrush, tootsies and booby trap

tootsies is my favorite. tons of dancers, huge variety of women, from europeans, to hispanic.... etc

the girls at tootsies also dont seem to bug u as much for lap dances when ur chillin there drinkin near the main stage.

Guest web_norah

why isnt there a female place? i forget the name of the one with male strippers?

yeah thats why i put other. .... LA baers its called not sure of the spellling.......

and no i havent been there those of u who will read this .one of my excoworkers had like a vip card there she was always there and talked about it in the lunch room :P

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

tootsies by far

MY FAVORITE STRIP CLUB BY FAR. I LIVE RIGHT UP THE STREET, I USED TO FREQUESNT BUT HAVENT BEEN IN A BIT

tons of girls at once, more laid back than any of the other shitholes. i see tootsies as a sports bar where there happens to be tons of hot naked women. i hope it stays as chill when they move into the giant complex over on miami gardens

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i think it is supposed to be sometime this summer. the place is supposed to become a huge megacomplex of sex.

Guest pod

Scarletts. Best girls, and the best of everything else. Same sound as Space, lighting, video, and theatrics by IDesign.

Scarletts. Best girls, and the best of everything else. Same sound as Space, lighting, video, and theatrics by IDesign.

nice..... I dont really pay attention to the rest except the T and A lol....... even if its in a dump if the girls are varied and hot thats all that matters.

gotta love that funky sexy stripper music though on a good sound system 8)

Guest pod

My friends run shit there so I go up during the day sometimes to see what they are up to. I score comps at that time. At nighttime it is another story.

Ignore all tales of me passing out there. Never happened. ;D

Tootsies!!!!!

Hot bitches galore ;D ;D

Can't wait to check out scarletts.. my buddy bartends there.. i sooo gotta get in there to see him soon :P

my bday is may 29? ur out of town right... im planning on hitting this place up after blue

Scarletts....First off, the chicks there are :o...If you find an ugly one, you need glasses or eye surgery. Next the girls there are very friendly ;) if you know how to work the lap dance. Third, they have every hour 2 for 1 specials plus a shirt or visor for $25. You can't beat that. And last but not least, it's like a club in there-always packed and lots of "civilian" girls which allows the wife or girlfriend to feel comfortable. 8)

Guest Seb

How do you know this? and why?

my bday is may 29? ur out of town right... im planning on hitting this place up after blue

hmmm May 29th I'm going to Ft.Pierce to visit my 86 year old buddy named Ozzy...

BUT I'll probably be home no later than 8pm... soooooo let me know whats going on bling :-*

Guest Devilicious

Gotta be Tootsie's.... for one thing it's always free for girls. The bitches are hot and friendly, and I think it's so super cute when they wear dolphins outfits on game days! They've constantly got something different going on so it's true entertainment. Steve we gotta make it one of these Sundays before they move! (bottles of anything=$100 on Sundays)

Guest durrtylexx

I think the stippers are hotter at Scarlett's, also on Friday's and Saturday's the place becomes like an afterhours club. Don't get me wrong, I always have fun at Tootsies, but the chicks arn't as hot as Scarlett's.

I think the stippers are hotter at Scarlett's, also on Friday's and Saturday's the place becomes like an afterhours club. Don't get me wrong, I always have fun at Tootsies, but the chicks arn't as hot as Scarlett's.

Yes Sir they are....Celebrated 2 Bachelor Parties there when I got married. 8)

Guest durrtylexx

We celebrated my buddies bachelor party DAYUM, we had fun. I was the bestman. Funny part of the night, was when we put my buddy, his father, and his grandfather on the stage and they all got humiliated. ;D

We celebrated my buddies bachelor party DAYUM, we had fun. I was the bestman. Funny part of the night, was when we put my buddy, his father, and his grandfather on the stage and they all got humiliated. ;D

lol we did that to my friend. im still waiting to be schooled on stage ;D