• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

I voted for Colombia ;)

Oh wait, they might not even make it to the World Cup. :o

LMAO!!!!! ;D

colombia what happen to them

Who cares... ::)

;D :P I have no clue what happen to them,after that little bit of good playing and fame they got after beating Argentina 5-0 back in 93 they just were not the same ever again.They do have promising players but they just cannot get a coach to put a good team together.

Btw I heard el "Pibe" is coming out of retirement,anyone can confirm this? ;D

Guest Clauds

I voted for Colombia ;)

Oh wait, they might not even make it to the World Cup. :o

DaYum! LMAO!!!

Colombia rules ... Don't care what anybody says ... :P

Guest durrtylexx

;D :P I have no clue what happen to them,after that little bit of good playing and fame they got after beating Argentina 5-0 back in 93 they just were not the same ever again.They do have promising players but they just cannot get a coach to put a good team together.

Yes I agree Colombia has gone to shit. They're not going to make it to the next world cup. We always win the sub 17, but thats about it.

BTW Leo, Argentina really did well in the last world cup also. I heard BatiPUTA might come back and play, oh wait he never wanted to play for your shitty National team and retired. LOL

I honestly thing that Brazil will win the next world cup. They're just loaded with too many good players.

Guest mursa

..Portugal could very well win it ....IF we don't go into the tournament "cocky" like we did in 2002 .

Yes I agree Colombia has gone to shit. They're not going to make it to the next world cup. We always win the sub 17, but thats about it.

BTW Leo, Argentina really did well in the last world cup also. I heard BatiPUTA might come back and play, oh wait he never wanted to play for your shitty National team and retired. LOL

I honestly thing that Brazil will win the next world cup. They're just loaded with too many good players.

LoL Its all good homie atleast we went to the WC 2002 and we are going again this time.Just hope they dont put us as favorites like they did last time around.As for Batistuta not wanting to play for us again is that hes a smart man and knows when to step aside and let someone better play.He will never be forgotten and gave us alot. As for el Pibe what has he given you guys? That he was a great player I will never take that away from him. but he never won shyt. :P

Guest durrtylexx

I was never really a fan of el Pibe, he was a good midfielder but not great. My favorite Colombian player is Freddy Rincon, that dude always gave 100%.

I was never really a fan of el Pibe, he was a good midfielder but not great. My favorite Colombian player is Freddy Rincon, that dude always gave 100%.

Kewl kat I hanged with Freddy a few times when he was living here,but his brazilian wife never got use to the life style here so he packed his things and left back to Brazil.

One thing he loves to do is party like a mofo... 8)

Guest mursa

Kewl kat I hanged with Freddy a few times when he was living here,but his brazilian wife never got use to the life style here so he packed his things and left back to Brazil.

One thing he loves to do is party like a mofo... 8)

Yep. Freddy sure is a party animal !

freddy3.jpg

Guest Ar

foto4.jpg

need i say more... holland is going to win it.. funny it wasnt listen as one of the options on the poll, they are listed as #5 on the fifa rankings.....

see you in germany

Guest ddg

foto4.jpg

need i say more... holland is going to win it.. funny it wasnt listen as one of the options on the poll, they are listed as #5 on the fifa rankings.....

see you in germany

dream on....

WE'RE TAKING IT BACK LIKE ITS 78 and 86 AGAIN!!!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

foto4.jpg

see you in germany

dream on....

LOL!! ;D

Holland?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

If they didnt win it while they had Cruyff I doubt that they ever win it .Good team but seems to choke always in the semifinals/finals.Especially if they face Brazil.England has good chances also but ...We are all going to have to wait and see. ;)

equipa.jpg

recognize bitches !!!!!!!!!!! 8)

maybe if you guys dont play Greece in the knockout stage you just might have a chance. ;)

hey..... you guys should watch out for another 5-0 from Colombia ..once more.

:P

LMAO nigga is that the best you can do ?

They still cant believe it till today... :P

Guest mursa

..just like Greece can still believe they beat us ..........they know they aint better than us , but got lucky .

never gonna forget that july 4th sunday ....... right after Space , needless to say "killed my mood" 8) completely :'(

..just like Greece can still believe they beat us ..........they know they aint better than us , but got lucky .

never gonna forget that july 4th sunday ....... right after Space , needless to say "killed my mood" 8) completely :'(

once ok but they beat you guys twice and both times in Portugal.

As for the buzz kill,yeah that must have really sucked big times bro.