Guest tiltmiami

who will win the world cup 2006  

1. 1. who will win the world cup 2006

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiltmiami

Brazil,Italy and England has most players playing in different countries specially Brazil.

Like i said 5 times...please lock this thread now 8)

you brazilian?

no i am not Brazilian,but i give credit to who deserve and Brazil is a power house like the Patriots in football or yankees were a few years ago.

oh ok i noticed u typing in portuguese earlier thats y

i lived in brazil for 6 years

Guest mursa

I dont like Argentina much , but calling them shit is ridiculous ...

...they do have 2 WC ....they deserve respect .

Guest Ar

yeh im from holland..

btw what channels do u watch the soccer on... all i have is fox soccer channel and gol tv... is espn deportes available yet in ft. lauderdale/ boca raton area on adelphia?

yeh im from holland..

btw what channels do u watch the soccer on... all i have is fox soccer channel and gol tv... is espn deportes available yet in ft. lauderdale/ boca raton area on adelphia?

Just one question. How many World Cups do you guys have? And I know you aren't holding anything against Argentina for the 78 finals.Are ya? ;)

As for what channels,I watch basically just the argentinean league then watch the highlights from what happen else where on fox sports.

Heres a link where you can watch some games that have been recorded...

http://sports.yahoo.com/s/soccerpass

Guest Ar

yeh im from holland..

Just one question. How many World Cups do you guys have? And I know you aren't holding anything against Argentina for the 78 finals.Are ya? ;)

As for what channels,I watch basically just the argentinean league then watch the highlights from what happen else where on fox sports.

Heres a link where you can watch some games that have been recorded...

http://sports.yahoo.com/s/soccerpass

we dont hold any world cups... but yeh.. that game back in 78 was a heartbreaker for the dutch nation.. oh well we kicked your ass back in the quarters of 1998... what a goal by Bergkamp.... goal of the tournament imo...

see you in germany though, looking forward to a fantastic tournament... its a shame the tickets have become so expensive.... is it really worth to pay 500 Euros for shit seats? thats almost 6 euros a minute... i think i'll be watching the games in the pubs, unless i win the lottery!

Guest tiltmiami

U know what if they play like they did in the olympics they daf have a chance to take all the way

Guest Ar

Sporting:

Winners Cup (uefa nowadays) and maybe next week a Uefa cup .

didnt happen.. they threw it away in the 2nd half. even in their own stadium.. there were only like 1000 russians in the bloody stadium... oh well.... sporting didnt deserve it anyways..

Guest mursa

Sporting:

Winners Cup (uefa nowadays) and maybe next week a Uefa cup .

didnt happen.. they threw it away in the 2nd half. even in their own stadium.. there were only like 1000 russians in the bloody stadium... oh well.... sporting didnt deserve it anyways..

and your point is ..?? ..hence the reason i said MAYBE ....thats why soccer is the greatest sport ..you never are really sure who is gonna win .

Guest Diabolique

I had to vote for a buddy's home country, you understand. I hope to one day, go, to a live game *shivers*

Guest durrtylexx

England vs. U.S. National Team its a friendly game. This Saturday the 28th, live from Chicago at 3pm on ESPN ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest web_norah

bad game for Brazil, i saw it live on Dish...

but i dont think that Brazil'll do bad in the world cup, that was just a friendly game and their defense was terrible, to say the least. Argetina fully took advantage of that weakness.

Guest web_norah
Colombia vs England

Giants Stadium - East Rutherford

May 31st, 2005

at 3pm

i had tickets to that game & checked out, Colombia played well i thought but England attacked pretty fiercely......

Guest tiltmiami

Brazil sucked ass.fuck Brazil how can a country that has most of the high paid players are from brazil AND THEY STILL SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.Argentina is Brazil's NUmber 1 rival and we lost not once buttwice so far to them this year.U know what that tells me thgat tells me that if we play them in a semi fnal game next year we are goin to LOOSE LOOSE like all the other games.

FUCK THANK GOD I WAS BORN IN ITALY AT LEAST THEY ARE DOING well

FUCK

RONALDO

RONALDINHO

KAKA

AND ALL THOSE FAG