Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Guys... Exit Tonight.. And Next Week

Hey guys, for those that are coming out we are taking a taly for the amount of CD's to have ready for next week, so please see me, or my promoter (Harry) at the ropes, to let us know you need a CD...

The "Live @ Exit's Red Room" will be thrown out into the crowd about 3A.M. next week, as well as all <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> users for the next two weeks!

I hope to see you all tonight...

Have fun! Be Safe...

Justin

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

hey justin, my bad i didn't come out lsat night but i will definately be there next friday, with my crew as usual...and i would love a cd if u could save me one or so!!! thanks man!!!

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

since i currently reside in the great city of boston or as we like to call it beantown. Will this red room cd be redily available on the internet or on a napster type program in the near future?? I hear that Justin is a very talented dj so i look forward to this happening...pe@ce... cwm10.gif

------------------

Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, And Live The Phrase "Sky's The Limit" - The Notourious BIG (R.I.P.)

moonwalk.gif