Guest pod

Head Shock

1 oz tequila

2 oz King of Spirits Gold absinthe

Just pour into a shooter glass.

After 2, you’ll be shot.

Didn't know the two went together.

Guest kayla

hey does any one have the recipe for the liquid cocaine shot.

its usually jager, 151 & goldschlager. but sometimes they substitute the goldschlager w/rumplemintz...just really depends on the bartender. :D

Guest Devilicious

hey does any one have the recipe for the liquid cocaine shot.

equal parts jager, goldschlagger, and rumplemintz

no 151 is involved, but rumplemintz is like 100 proof

that shit'll fuck you up

i'm a fan of the simpler version-dead nazi, which is jager & gold

Guest Cosmigonon

Head Shock

1 oz tequila

After 2, you’ll be shot.

absithe? Well of course you're gonna get fucked up... :-X

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

its all about the crackpipe. it goes as follows:

items required:glass, jager,151,straw

get a glass pour jager then carefully float 151 on top

then light your crackpipe on fire, take the shot, place your hand over the glassso you get suction, stick your straw into the glass inhale the fumes that remain in the glass foe a quick headrush......and voila.....all your friends and onlookers are very impressed and disgusted at the same time ;)

Guest Devilicious

Head Shock

1 oz tequila

After 2, you’ll be shot.

ALL absinthe you can buy in the states is fake. It's not legal here, you have to go to Europe for the real shit. It's distilled with wormwood, and is rumored to have hallucinagenic properties. The real authentic shit must be melted with fire, usually on a spoon. It's like crack. And it FUCKS YOU UP!!!

;D

Guest pod

The Czech method is fairly new. You melt the sugar cube over it using fire.

Most of the places I know of import directly from Eastern Europe. I wouldn't buy from a US operation.

Guest Devilicious

The Czech method is fairly new. You melt the sugar cube over it using fire.

Most of the places I know of import directly from Eastern Europe. I wouldn't buy from a US operation.

I took it like I mentioned, and often, in Spain in 2001 so I'm not sure I buy the line about eastern Europe.........but yeah, anything you can buy in a liquor store in the US is bullshit; don't even waste your time. There are some websites where individuals can have it imported, but it's pricey.

Guest pod

Yeah, a premium with 70% alcohol and 100mg thujone runs about $200.00 for a 750mL bottle.

If they sold it in clubs it'd be $2000.00 ;D

Guest Devilicious

GODDAM!

The stuff is expensive there too, I remember my friend had spent his last howevermany pesetas on a bottle for our friends at home, and proceeded to walk out of the liquor store and immediately drop and break it on the cobblestone street in Barcelona....lol......asshole

Guest pod

The nice thing though is that the website I've referenced guarantees delivery.

I'm gonna ask around on the Modern Drunkard forums.

Guest Devilicious

they have forums for drunks?! link me!!! cj is about to become a thing of the past for this lil lady!

j/k bitches you didn't get off that easy i'll stick around just to annoy you :P

Guest Satan

Head Shock

1 oz tequila

After 2, you’ll be shot.

ALL absinthe you can buy in the states is fake. It's not legal here, you have to go to Europe for the real shit. It's distilled with wormwood, and is rumored to have hallucinagenic properties. The real authentic shit must be melted with fire, usually on a spoon. It's like crack. And it FUCKS YOU UP!!!

;D

Talmage is correct.

If you bought it here (legally) its not real.

there are few places left in the world to purchase it.

Spain is one of those few. made of true wormwood you will be destroyed by it TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

Me and a small group of friends had an evening with this stuff in Ibiza, some of them have never been the same again.

BTW. its illegal here mainly because it has resulted in several cases of kidney failure.amoungst other things.

the original is a disgusting green devil flavour, it also comes in a red death flavor too.

Guest LdySphynx

Head Shock

1 oz tequila

After 2, you’ll be shot.

;D

Talmage is correct.

Spain is one of those few. made of true wormwood you will be destroyed by it TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

Me and a small group of friends had an evening with this stuff in Ibiza, some of them have never been the same again.

BTW. its illegal here mainly because it has resulted in several cases of kidney failure.amoungst other things.

the original is a disgusting green devil flavour, it also comes in a red death flavor too.

Kind of like Pomagranate ::):P!!!!

Guest mursa

I used to drink Absinth (absinto in portuguese) when in Portugal for the summers ...usually mixed with sprite and a few ice cubes ...and since the absinthe was green in color made a quite visually apealing drink too

... and yes, it does fuck you up :D

Guest Devilicious

Talmage is correct.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Satan

Talmage is correct.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. club hell signature drink....the pomegranate vodka.

between spilling of that crap, and ldysphynx's hair, everything is now a weird red-purple color in my house.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

between spilling of that crap, and ldysphynx's hair, everything is now a weird red-purple color in my house.

LMAO!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Talmage is correct.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA ;D

[move]LMMFAOROFL[/move]