Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My review of Sat night..Lavelle at Crobar and OG at Space

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

First off, I'd like to thank Rolly and Andrew for taking care of me and my crew. We dont come down there often enough (45 min drive :-\) but it really is a GREAT feeling knowing that when we do come down there, people like u 2 go out of your way to make sure we are taken care of, SO THANK U!!!

Get to crobar around 1, find out Rolly's list was closed at 12 but no biggie as the door guy comped the two ladies i was with. Never heard the opening dj before (Ani Phearce) but he played the standard good opening set. Lavelle went on at around 2 and well, he played a different set than i thought he was going to. Hardly any breaks, i guess he figured he need to play more of a housier set. Anyways, the set overall was good, not that much energy, but i guess i was so happy that i was hearing him spin again. Noticeable tracks were specktrum - kinda new, a bootleg of Zeppelins "immigrant song" (BADASS!!) and my fav track of the night Radiohead - where i end and you begin (zoo djs). Talked to him a little bit after and he was a very nice guy, i tried to get him to go to space afterwards..lol Thx again Rolly for taking care of me at the bar and with drinks... ;D ;D

on to Space...OG DESTROYED IT!!!!!! i got seriously wasted, as did tons in our group :P :P BOMB after BOMB was played in the main room and the whole group was dancing it up. Fav song was dirty filthy (murk miami mix) was just annhiliated the room. Patio was good, best part was when i walked up there once and cedric played yoshimoto- do what u do (trentmoller), at least i think that he played it.. :P :P

Funny part, OG had just finished playing pump up the jam, when we walked upstairs to hear Cedric drop the massive tune...pump up the jam...just a funny coincidence i guess...but for the most part i liked how Cedric played...great party, great crew, great memories

Thank U Andrew again

Good seeing you Carisa and thank u as well

Thx to the rest of the hooligans that were out, u know who u are ;)

U will be missed Leo!!!!!!!!

please forgive me if i forgot to mention anyone or anything as it takes me 3-5 business days to remember anything

Guest durrtylexx
please forgive me if i forgot to mention anyone or anything as it takes me 3-5 business days to remember anything

ha ha same here biotch.

it was great seeing u fool.

btw good review.

Guest rollyp66

You are very welcome Diego! I had a great time hanging out with you @ Crobar and @ Space.. Although it was me who was wasted...

Lavelle was pretty good... I was expecting the worst because of what you guys were saying about him but he proved you wrong...

Thank you to my friends for looking out for me in my drunkeness!

Guest ramon

You are very welcome Diego! I had a great time hanging out with you @ Crobar and @ Space.. Although it was me who was wasted...

Lavelle was pretty good... I was expecting the worst because of what you guys were saying about him but he proved you wrong...

Thank you to my friends for looking out for me in my drunkeness!

You were mishmashed broken.

no no .. thank you for coming all the way down to the beach and downtown mia.. i had a blast

and also thank all the staff at the door @ space specially mr k for taking care of us ... i told you that they are very approacheable people where u can just come up to them and with a simple "hi" *cough.bling.cough* they will "guide" you the right way ..

till next time

ps. great turn out from cooljunkie

Diego, as always its been good hanging with and your girl.Glad you got the chance to come down and party on my last weekend before I head to Jersey.

Looking forward to partying with you guys once I get back. 8)

no no .. thank you for coming all the way down to the beach and downtown mia.. i had a blast

and also thank all the staff at the door @ space specially mr k for taking care of us ... i told you that they are very approacheable people where u can just come up to them and with a simple "hi" *cough.bling.cough* they will "guide" you the right way ..

till next time

ps. great turn out from cooljunkie

LOL .... im sure its the case. after two marathons at nocturnal i was done... :P

Guest General

Must agree OG played great, I haven't seem him that much but that was definitely one of the best yet 8)

always great to see you come down ;D

Guest ddg

you left out, "i got wasted."

i mentioned it after i said "OG destroyes it" lol.....but i did forget to thank you....i love when the "d" crowd gets destroyed at other venues...its like a travelling circus show when we are all out..lol

i cant believe negrodamus posted....the fool i saw at crobar and at space had a" get me a bodybag" t shirt....lol..glad to see your alive..btw..check your pms when you can

diogo..sorry i left you out....but i left a disclaimer at the end of my review allowing me to forget people and things....haha....naah..it was great seeing you and having a couple of drinks..maybe next time we can talk about how Argentina is gonna win the world cup.... ;)

Leo....hurry the fuck back

Guest rollyp66

i mentioned it after i said "OG destroyes it" lol.....but i did forget to thank you....i love when the "d" crowd gets destroyed at other venues...its like a travelling circus show when we are all out..lol

i cant believe negrodamus posted....the fool i saw at crobar and at space had a" get me a bodybag" t shirt....lol..glad to see your alive..btw..check your pms when you can

diogo..sorry i left you out....but i left a disclaimer at the end of my review allowing me to forget people and things....haha....naah..it was great seeing you and having a couple of drinks..maybe next time we can talk about how Argentina is gonna win the world cup.... ;)

LOL But I'm fully recovered!!

Guest ddg

And Jamie doesnt suck either. ;) LOL!

im throwing you one of these ;D ;D on behalf of her...lol

you need to make a visit to your local hangout once in awhile too... ;)

haha ;D