Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junkie XL & DJ Rap @ Crobar 5.20.05

Guest rollyp66

Guest djqba

I really going to miss this where opening at Pure in the VIP .... I DJ Rap she one of the nicer people in the business and Junkie is always off the chain....

Set times will be posted shortly.....

BTW For you DnB Fans....DJ Rap's new CD Bulletproof hits store May 17th...

djrappress2.jpg

For years, DJ RAP's fans have been eagerly anticipating her new drum & bass album. Now their wishes are about to be fulfilled as the First Lady of Jungle is set to storm America with 'BULLETPROOF', due for release in May 2005 on System Recordings.

Always an innovator, DJ RAP dares to break down barriers by pulling elements of rock, trance, and house into the drum & bass format. On BULLETPROOF, DJ RAP delivers a blistering mix of 10 hard hitting tracks in a hybrid artist album/compilation format that features 6 brand new original DJ RAP productions and 2 new DJ RAP remixes of tracks by Ferry Corsten and Erick Morillo, alongside drum & bass favorites from Konflict and Concord Dawn.

Bulletproof is now available on iTunes and at Amazon.com

For further information go to:

www.djrap.com / www.systemrecordings.com

Guest coach

Oh come the fuck on!!! You guys are really killin me here! I'm gonna be out of town this weekend and first it was just bad enough that I was missing Junkie, but now you freaking throw in Rap???? Crap! Crap! Crap! Well, here's to hoping there's a huge blizzard in whereever they are flying in from and it get's delayed to next weekend. Barring that, ya'll have an assload of fun without us and take some damn pictures.

Guest ic143

HELL YEAH! I really want to check this out. Junkie XL tore the roof off of Crobar during conference!

Guest Devilicious

DJ Rap is in city in Jax on Saturday and Junkie XL is in Orlando, I don't know where to go?!

If Rap will be playing a house set, skip it for sure.

DJ Rap is in city in Jax on Saturday and Junkie XL is in Orlando, I don't know where to go?!

That bad, huh? :). I just saw JXL is all ages welcome, that's kinda stupid too ;D

Guest Devilicious

That bad, huh? :). I just saw JXL is all ages welcome, that's kinda stupid too ;D

She wasn't horrible when I saw her, just very sub-par. Junkie XL on the other hand, has rocked it proper both times I saw him. If Rap is going to be playing a DnB set to promote her new album, it might be worth checking out; I can't speak to that. You can always wait till Saturday to decide and see the reactions here to what happens on Friday at Crobar!

She wasn't horrible when I saw her, just very sub-par. Junkie XL on the other hand, has rocked it proper both times I saw him. If Rap is going to be playing a DnB set to promote her new album, it might be worth checking out; I can't speak to that. You can always wait till Saturday to decide and see the reactions here to what happens on Friday at Crobar!

If JXL was in Jax and Rap in Orl, no doubt I would go to see JXL, but in Orlando means I have to drive plus it's all ages welcome so I'll probably end up going to see DJ Rap, but that's a good point, wait to see Miami's reaction and then decide. :)

Guest rollyp66

DJ Rap had a great opening set!!

Junkie XL had the room about to explode... You got 2 fight.... for your Right.... to PAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRTTTTTYYYYYY!!

DJ Rap's closing set.......... :o :o :o :o Outta hand....lots of hard edgy house mixed with old rock! Man the walls were shaking!!!

Justbefabulous9, I'm glad we repeated last weekend