Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday LEE (Spyderchic)

I know I know its tomorrow but whatever I dont give a shyt I wanted to start this thread for one of the koolest persons I have met through CJ.

It was great partying with ya this weekend on your early birthday celebration.Suxs I wont be around for round 2 but what can I do.Enjoy it to the max,be safe, and see ya soon. ;)

Leo

Guest Clauds

Happy Birthday Cookie! I had such an awesome weekend celebrating your special day.

I luff you bery, bery much!

You've been the nicest and sweetest from day one. And to think I've known you for a long time. May you have a wonderful special day. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest Devilicious

Damn you people are quick!

[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE!!![/move]

I'm so glad we've become friends, I luff you very much and can't wait for the fun times ahead of us!!! Including football season of course! ;D

Guest LdySphynx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Spyder :-*!!!

Hope you have a GREAT ONE, and many more to COME ;D!!!

Guest lulamishka

Happy Happy Birthday!

May all your dreams come true!

Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday To Youuuu!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

;D :-* 8) ;):)

Guest Satan

happy birthday baby!

i dont know about anyone else but i want to sleepies on the teeties. thats right i said it i want nappy time on dee peelows a la club hell!

Guest Electric Eel

Thanks guys, very happy to be able to celebrate my bday with such a good group of people. :-*

Guest Cosmigonon

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS LEE!!!!!

To the person I've met the longest from Cooljunkie, you're one of the coolest one, and it's always a pleasure to hang out with you on the patio, hopefully there will be many, many more crazy mornings there... 8)

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

happy berfday leeyou fuckin rawk!!!! i hope you had fun this weekend...i luff you! and chchchchchchccughghghgh wheres my frosty! lol

Guest coach

Wait, didn't you have a Bday back at "IN"? Musta been those strong Cafeteria drinks! Anyway, happy happy birthday! I hope you get everything you want and two things you didn't know you wanted for your birthday. (Um... that sounded more innuendo-ish than it was supposed to.)