Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something is fishy with this guy GoNCrzy

look at what he wrote:

I saw this movie called It’s All Gone Pete Tong. Pretty good movie…it’s about a DJ who goes deaf and works his way back into the scene. Here’s the site if you want some more info. Amazing story…worth seeing. www.itsallgonepetetong.com

Now you are probably wondering why I think something is up with this guy. Well about a year ago on 60 minutes they ran a story about companies who pay people to market their products, but they do it while not telling you that they are doing it. For example, they would bring a new gadget to a cyber cafe and strike up covos with strangers about their new gadget. They also flood message boards and forums with posts. This post this guy posted seems like he is one of them... sktechy! Who would write like this???

I SAY BANN HIS ASS!!!!! WOOT!

Guest saintjohn

Hmmm. Two total posts since registering on March 22. One post was about the movie itself (with a link to the official movie website), the other was about the real-life DJ, Frankie Wilde (with a link to his official website). Maybe GoNCrzy will post again in a few months when the movie is released on DVD.