Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this weekend @ space & memorial day weekend

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest LdySphynx

so lets take a bunch of A rabs and use them in a airplane themed flyer...

LMMFAO, Holy Shit Saleen that has got to be the funniest comment you have ever made!!! :P

Guest lyrik

uh-huh...just remember next time you guys go off on Nick about certain types of comments...how you encouraged the man...I see its much different if its not Latins or Blacks...huh...I'll remember next time the bitching starts to pull this thread up :P

Guest web_norah

uh-huh...just remember next time you guys go off on Nick about certain types of comments...how you encouraged the man...I see its much different if its not Latins or Blacks...huh...I'll remember next time the bitching starts to pull this thread up :P

i dont see why this has to be taken out of context for racism? (i am not defending anyone here).

Guest lyrik

i dont see why this has to be taken out of context for racism? (i am not defending anyone here).

it was just a joke on my part. But it could be viewed that way - don't want to get into it because it was only meant as a joke ...and I don't think Nick meant too much harm with it.

Guest mikepayne

so lets take a bunch of A rabs and use them in a airplane themed flyer...

That's the funniest shit I have ever heard... ROFL. ;D

I actually like the flyer though, really cool design. :)

Guest web_norah

get your pillows and blankets ready for sleep dish....

have you heard this 7 hour set Deep Dish - Live at Tribehouse Neuss 12-03-2005

yes, i have heard many live sets in other parts of the world and the Essential Selection isnt bad at all

but of all the 123456 times i've seen both DD on the decks at Space -only ONCE at a WMC closing did they ever play a set i thought was fun and not-sleep-material

seriously. love their production and remixes but live they're like a snoozefest ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest musicalmissionary

I'm looking forward to this. Although I agree with most of the people here that they have been a snoozefest lately... I have a feeling they won't let me down this time. I have a friend coming to visit me that weekend and, strange as it might seem, everything always goes perfectly when we hang out together. So I'm putting our streak on the line next weekend for Deep Dish.

Guest web_norah

Shit compared to Aquabooty, DeepDish is HEAVEN!!!!!!

that's comparing a car to a truck, they're two separate styles and music altogether.

Guest LdySphynx

that's comparing a car to a truck, they're two separate styles and music altogether.

Well but we are talking about putting people to SLEEP and Aquabooty can put someone out faster than a Xane!!!

While yeah Deep Dish is not all that but I'd still put up with them much much longer no matter the difference in style or music!!!

Guest LeVeL

Well but we are talking about putting people to SLEEP and Aquabooty can put someone out faster than a Xane!!!

I have to agree... ;D

Guest ramon

funny thing is .. deep dish actually used to play house back in the day and it used to be rather deep .. :)

junk science anyone?

Guest web_norah

funny thing is .. deep dish actually used to play house back in the day and it used to be rather deep .. :)

junk science anyone?

yeah like 10 yrs ago. then they took the progressive route and it all went to shit.