Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
etranz

Ectasy the Second Dose

That compilation is weak. If you are referring to the one that is mixed by Dj Naw T Boy. The first one was much better; it included a mixed and an unmixed version. The unmixed was much better. I am not too crazy about the songs on this new compilation. I was very dissapointed that there wasn't an unmixed version of the cd as well.

------------------

"The desire of a kingdom knows no kindred" (Sir Thomas More "The History of King Richard III" 64).

what up etranz? Tempts 2-morrow? We rock haaaard! cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

place was slammin...best night I've had there in years...muzic was off tha hook! I'll see you this wknd! cwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

how is tempts this year? i haven't been there yet. Im only 20 so can u even get in there if your under 21???? if so how?

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

aka ItalianaJewel