Clubplanet Nightlife Community

space AA deepdish PANAM

Guest creativemafia

Guest creativemafia

ok. cool concept.... but very 96-97. not the point

like the parody concept but..... atleast keep it relevent..

fist and formost we all go to nightlubs, movies, events for escapism from the world around us..... and then need to return on monday for some of us. the others i don't condone....; live on ! now .... to my constructive critisism.

A) pan am went out of business.( deep dish icon) filllllllll the blank

B)is it pan am( stated earlier) against american airlines?

atleast do the deep dish logo like american or figure out which airlines and class you choosing.

to me just another sad attempt at NO ORIGINALITY. or what they like to call imatation is the best form of FLATTERY. at least to it right or BETTER...........................

Guest mikepayne

It's real easy to talk shit when you don't have to come up with anything better. These guys have to come up with flyer designs week after week after week, to expect every single one to be a completely new and alien concept that you've never ever seen before is somewhat ridiculous.

Nitpicking over airline logos in a parody flyer? Don't you have anything better to do?

Guest creativemafia

funny you say that.......dont need to prove myself i have more than already done that.. botom line WEEEEEEEEAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest creativemafia

funny you say that.......dont need to prove myself i have more than already done that.. botom line WEEEEEEEEAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note I have..... for years my friend...Love to see someone get so worked up off NOTHING

Guest creativemafia

It's real easy to talk shit when you don't have to come up with anything better. These guys have to come up with flyer designs week after week after week, to expect every single one to be a completely new and alien concept that you've never ever seen before is somewhat ridiculous.

Nitpicking over airline logos in a parody flyer? Don't you have anything better to do?

Make sure you bring your pillows folks. cause this is budget airlines.

Guest creativemafia

“ week in week out†work in an ad agency for a day PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS it's a nightclub not FORD motor.

all you have to cater to is well....

Guest JoeBudious

panam's logo and namesake have been purchased by a small air carrier. They fly to puerto rico, ohio, ft lauderdale. I wonder if they know of this copyright infridg. . . Lawsuit city!!

Guest creativemafia

WAIT wasnt the club name space already taken...

and the logo isn't a little remminecent of the shadow logo?