Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ariel...

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

As I'm waiting for a friend outside of space, I see Ariel come out... being dragged by someone who I assume is his girlfriend. I tell him to go back inside so we can get our party on. He says "I can't hang anymore" then his girlfriend says"It's my fault" in closing I'm sure we can all come to the same conclusion......

ARIEL IS WHOOPED!!!!!

Guest Ariel

:o I AM NOT WHOOPED!!!!!! lol

I left cause i was wasted, if i would have had another shot it would have been the end of me. plus i had to drive my girls friend home, she was too drunk to drive herself!

NEVER HOES BEFORE BROS!!!!

Guest djqba

Please god never make a man choose before marriage because after marriage your f**ked...

Guest rollyp66

:o I AM NOT WHOOPED!!!!!! lol

I left cause i was wasted, if i would have had another shot it would have been the end of me. plus i had to drive my girls friend home, she was too drunk to drive herself!

You left because you were wasted.... and yet you had to drive your people home....

>:(

Guest durrtylexx

Ariel man, its all good to be whopped, but driving drunk man, please don't do it.

Trust me DUI's suck! And car accidents well they're fucking wack also. Seriously bro, its better to chill and not drive fucked up, we all wanna know you in a couple of years.

Guest LeVeL

Dont be shamed to be whooped....look at it this way. Atleast you know your whooped...there are guys out there that swear they aren't whooped when in reality everyone around them knows he's whooped except him.

So keep it real...look at it this way atleast your getting your's :P;)

Guest LdySphynx

Dont be shamed to be whooped....look at it this way. Atleast you know your whooped...there are guys out there that swear they aren't whooped when in reality everyone around them knows he's whooped except him.

Spoken like a TRUE Whipped Guy :P!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

How am I not surprise to see you respond to my post. If you knew me you would know better than to say a comment like that to me.

Guys like myself cant be controlled by a woman. We are the trendsetters the ones who overcome all the obstacles put in front of us. The ones that when challenged by a woman take charge and make it happen.

And once set it down leave you crying to your girlfriends and leave you saying all the good times you had and how you will never encounter a man like this again.

Now one last thing.......a man is not whooped by a woman...a man lets himself be whooped due to weakness and of lack of control in the relationship.

We are the man....we are the ones with the big balls and dont you forget that :P

Guest LdySphynx

How am I not surprise to see you respond to my post. If you knew me you would know better than to say a comment like that to me.

Guys like myself cant be controlled by a woman. We are the trendsetters the ones who overcome all the obstacles put in front of us. The ones that when challenged by a woman take charge and make it happen.

And once set it down leave you crying to your girlfriends and leave you saying all the good times you had and how you will never encounter a man like this again.

Now one last thing.......a man is not whooped by a woman...a man lets himself be whooped due to weakness and of lack of control in the relationship.

We are the man....we are the ones with the big balls and dont you forget that :P

Yep you have the Big Balls just big enough to TIE UP and DRAG around ;)!!!!!

Guest mursa

Guys like myself cant be controlled by a woman. We are the trendsetters the ones who overcome all the obstacles put in front of us.

geek.jpg

Guest Devilicious

LOL!

Ariel never admitted he was whipped by the way....

Guest Ariel

LOL!

Ariel never admitted he was whipped by the way....

im not going to admit im whipped because im not. i chose to leave with her..its not like she made me do it! come on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

you dont have big balls unless when you sit on the toilet they hit the water. remember that my friend ;)

Guest LdySphynx

you dont have big balls unless when you sit on the toilet they hit the water. remember that my friend ;)

I dont know about everyone else, but something about Big Balls that just does not sound right ::)!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

You Too....I thought I was the only one ???

LMAO

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

That he/she dancing on the box you couldnt believe danced like that for being a man probably has the kind that hit the water, lmao. GROSS

Guest Ariel

Ariel still hasnt introduced me to his gf, fucked up bro >:(

when you come down i'll introduce... THATS IF I DONT HAVE A NEW ONE BY NEXT WEEK! lol

hahahahaha

fuck, i hate that!!!!! ;)