Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ariel...

Guest rollyp66

Guest LdySphynx

Dont be shamed to be whooped....look at it this way. Atleast you know your whooped...there are guys out there that swear they aren't whooped when in reality everyone around them knows he's whooped except him.

So keep it real...look at it this way atleast your getting your's :P;)

Spoken like a TRUE Whipped Guy :P!!!!!

How am I not surprise to see you respond to my post. If you knew me you would know better than to say a comment like that to me.

Guys like myself cant be controlled by a woman. We are the trendsetters the ones who overcome all the obstacles put in front of us. The ones that when challenged by a woman take charge and make it happen.

And once set it down leave you crying to your girlfriends and leave you saying all the good times you had and how you will never encounter a man like this again.

Now one last thing.......a man is not whooped by a woman...a man lets himself be whooped due to weakness and of lack of control in the relationship.

We are the man....we are the ones with the big balls and dont you forget that :P

you dont have big balls unless when you sit on the toilet they hit the water. remember that my friend ;)

hahahahaha

fuck, i hate that!!!!! ;)

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P!!!!!

Yeah me too :P!!!!

Guest barstar diana

dont even get involved buddy!! last time i heard you were on LOCK DOWN! ;D

shut up!! who called ur ass to hang thurs plaYER and u never called back ::sniff sniff:: 8) :P;)