Guest LeVeL

What u think about Deep House in the Rooftop  

1. 1. What u think about Deep House in the Rooftop

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Well, the place gets a crowd on Fridays topside. You might not like it, but it looks to be good for the club at the moment.

Guest web_norah

^what Pod said.

i think they bring quality music (Norman Jay, the parties at the Delano last year, Harvey, Osunlade, etc).

yes, it may not be your cup of tea.....but at least they do different DJs not the same tired stuff that everyone else sweats..... <trance and et al>

Guest durrtylexx

Its cool, not my cup of tea. Like Norah stated atleast its something different. variety is the spice of life.

Guest pod

And again, for now it is working. There's a crowd up there.

Hint to the deep house crowd though. You guys need to frequent the bar a little more often.

aquabooty is not just soulful house.

aquabooty brings in

1) afrotribal -osunlade

2) disco-norman jay

3)dhm-jazzy funky house music

u get the point. amazing music nuff said

i wont be there for osunlade sadly my body is broken lol need a rest.... partyin too much lately

expand ur musical horizons .. ck out osunlade for those that havent. listen to some real afro tribal .... he brought it nasty at gryphon a few months back

Guest klubveteran

Hint to the deep house crowd though. You guys need to frequent the bar a little more often.

that or put a Dunkin' Donuts kiosk there ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

Why? Bar is always slammed when I'm up there. Don't make things up.

Guest web_norah

I didn't see the "i rather put my balls in a blender" catagory to vote for >:(

that's in the Morillo poll, that's why it's missing that option

Guest LeVeL

Why? Bar is always slammed when I'm up there. Don't make things up.

Thats not true...the bar is not always slammed...it probably gets its clientel but its not slammed.

Guest durrtylexx

that or put a Dunkin' Donuts kiosk there ;D

lol the munchies are a beeeotch..

Guest Devilicious

Its Amazing Music

It deserves to be played in a Lounge

Has no place in the Patio

I want to vote for all 3.....

Guest musicalmissionary

I'll be sure to fully document how this Friday night goes.

Till then... FUCK THE HATE!!!

Nothing is more sad than energy being wasted on negativity. But I guess cool people wouldn't be cool if there weren't shitty people around to compare them to.... so carry on then.

Guest musicalmissionary

Its Amazing Music

That's a respectable opinion. Just keep in mind there's another patio next door that plays music that I'm pretty sure you like better (in that setting). The last thing Nocturnal wants to do is offer the same exact thing as it's neighbor. So if Space cadets can have their type of music on a patio setting, no reason househeads can't have theirs on a patio as well. It seems to be working ok so far...

Guest vaughan

IS this thread a joke?

Miami THINKS it has an amaizing music scene... and if everyone had it there way, we would have the same 4 dj's 7 nights a week, rotating from the main-room to the roof(or VIP) of some MEGA club.

Aquabooty has been a HUGE impact on the miami music scene and think they deserve every square inch of the rooftop real estate. Yes, some venues seem more fitting for certain types of music... but then again most of you would run to see Oscar and Edgar in an Italian restaurant... go figure! I'd go check out an Aquabooty party on the roof-top of a multi-million dollar club in Downtown... I guess we'e even

But if Pod's story holds any weight... Business is Business... Drink up Johnny!

IS this thread a joke?

Miami THINKS it has an amaizing music scene... and if everyone had it there way, we would have the same 4 dj's 7 nights a week, rotating from the main-room to the roof(or VIP) of some MEGA club.

Aquabooty has been a HUGE impact on the miami music scene and think they deserve every square inch of the rooftop real estate. Yes, some venues seem more fitting for certain types of music... but then again most of you would run to see Oscar and Edgar in an Italian restaurant... go figure! I'd go check out an Aquabooty party on the roof-top of a multi-million dollar club in Downtown... I guess we'e even

But if Pod's story holds any weight... Business is Business... Drink up Johnny!

does goin to hear markus at an italian restaurant count? i did that a few times. :) btw we need markus back in miami. seeing him this weekend really hit home how much i want to hear him spin down here again.

anyways......

i agree 100% vaughn. aquabooty has a very loyal following for a reason. they do parties right. thank god for aquabooty and u guys (lust) bringing some diversity to miami

not that i dont enjoy oscar and the other miami djs cuz i do

but i rather have aquabooty then not

...btw vaughn see u at jask and andy caldwell

viva la what u all call "deep house" its anything but

Guest LdySphynx

I agree with these 2, take it back to where it belongs!!!

But I guess we can let the Deep House or whatever you want to call it have their fun for a little bit.............enjoy it while you can!!!

I'm sorry but if I had Balls like Saleen said I would rather put them in a Blender and Hit Frapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Guest web_norah

people want the same shit all the time. and then they complain when you bring someone different.

that's so sad

Guest Devilicious

Its Amazing Music

That's a respectable opinion. Just keep in mind there's another patio next door that plays music that I'm pretty sure you like better (in that setting). The last thing Nocturnal wants to do is offer the same exact thing as it's neighbor. So if Space cadets can have their type of music on a patio setting, no reason househeads can't have theirs on a patio as well. It seems to be working ok so far...

....and that's the one I go to! I tried out Nocturnal and I am sure I will again, as we can't forget this will only be its THIRD weekend open.

I think it's extremely difficult to judge a party on only 2 nights, negatively or positively, and that's not what I'm doing. Speaking musically, what I heard and the reviews I've read of the following week is not what I call dance music. I love it! BUT not in that setting.

Nice try with the "househeads/space cadet" comparison, really made you look like you know what you're talking about. ::)

LOL

Keep your patio, I'll swing by once in awhile to see if it's actually becoming fun. I think it's great you deep house enthusiasts have a place to go. The more options we have, the better, and the more I can surround myself with people whose tastes are similar to mine ;D

Guest durrtylexx

an Aquabooty patio is better than a reggaeton, & hip hop patio. thats just my opinion.

Guest web_norah
I think it's extremely difficult to judge a party on only 2 nights, negatively or positively, and that's not what I'm doing. Speaking musically, what I heard and the reviews I've read of the following week is not what I call dance music. I love it! BUT not in that setting.

Aquabooty has been throwing warehouse parties and all sorts of events for a while. I think you need to separate that and the fact that Nocturnal the club has just recently opened.