Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty @ Nocturnal

Guest LeVeL

What u think about Deep House in the Rooftop  

1. 1. What u think about Deep House in the Rooftop

Guest Devilicious
I think it's extremely difficult to judge a party on only 2 nights, negatively or positively, and that's not what I'm doing. Speaking musically, what I heard and the reviews I've read of the following week is not what I call dance music. I love it! BUT not in that setting.

Aquabooty has been throwing warehouse parties and all sorts of events for a while. I think you need to separate that and the fact that Nocturnal the club has just recently opened.

I don't consider it the same party unless it has the same venue.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

an Aquabooty patio is better than a reggaeton, & hip hop patio. thats just my opinion.

Dude, I seriously rather :o!!!!!

Guest Devilicious

an Aquabooty patio is better than a reggaeton, & hip hop patio. thats just my opinion.

I concur.

Guest web_norah
I think it's extremely difficult to judge a party on only 2 nights, negatively or positively, and that's not what I'm doing. Speaking musically, what I heard and the reviews I've read of the following week is not what I call dance music. I love it! BUT not in that setting.

Aquabooty has been throwing warehouse parties and all sorts of events for a while. I think you need to separate that and the fact that Nocturnal the club has just recently opened.

and i disagree.

Guest Devilicious

and i disagree.

And you have no idea what you are talking about. LOL.

Anything that goes on in a warehouse, or small lounge, or hotel, or any of the other various venues in which Aquabooty has hosted parties, is inherently going to be very different from an event held at a multi-million dollar, large nightclub, with a weekly residency and buffed up budget and promotions/marketing team.

Guest vaughan

This thread sucks...

Only because it is a bunch of people voicing their opinions... no real "RIGHT" answer here... Next week I am conducting a field trip so you can tell me what artwork "belogs" in which museum...

And you people call people HATERS on this board... what are you doing now!?

Guest web_norah

and i disagree.

Anything that goes on in a warehouse, or small lounge, or hotel, or any of the other various venues in which Aquabooty has hosted parties, is inherently going to be very different from an event held at a multi-million dollar, large nightclub, with a weekly residency and buffed up budget and promotions/marketing team.

right and you know what you're saying based on what?

all i said was that they've been having parties at State, Nerve, Delano and whole lot of different venues....and guess what? they've been successful and always managed to bring talented DJs and not the same tired sounds that the majority of this board and Miami prefer.

and though Nocturnal is a new place, i don't doubt that they'll do well -- because (i hope) those that become regulars, do understand that terrace music isn't just one genre or the same DJs all the time.

get it now?

Guest web_norah

This thread sucks...

Only because it is a bunch of people voicing their opinions... no real "RIGHT" answer here... Next week I am conducting a field trip so you can tell me what artwork "belogs" in which museum...

And you people call people HATERS on this board... what are doing now!?

and where is this field trip dearest ? ;)

[inquiring minds ask]

i am over the hating....but you can never please everyone, that's for sure

Guest LdySphynx

people want the same shit all the time. and then they complain when you bring someone different.

that's so sad

Honey don't be afraid to quote me, anyway here is a little definition: # express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness..................and that is what I am doing with AquaBooty and thats the way I really feel I am not going to hold back on how I feel about a DJ or party cause i'm afraid of losing privileges to a club unlike some other people on here, fuck that I have no problem paying to get in or better yet staying away from it if I really dont care for it.

Actually re-reading your post makes no sense at all cause if people wanted the same shit all the time then noone would bother to bring in someone new!!!

And talking about people complaining aren't you the one that says Deep Dish is Sleep Dish and for people to get their pillows and blankets ready ::)!!!

So you complain just like everyone else, so then what's your point!!!

Oh and as for bringing something different, Aquabooty has been around FOREVER even before Bling was able to get into Clubs.

That's not what I call different.............this is what I call different:

Satoshi Tomiie

Steve Porter

James Holden

G-Pal

Antoine Clamaran

Mathew Dekay

Luke Fair

Tom Stephan

Dave Seaman

Miss Kitten

Anthony Pappa

Tiga

Bob Sinclar

Desyn Masielo

John Creamer

Stephane K

Meat Katie

Jimmy Van M

Lexicon Ave

Slaker

Chus and Ceballos

Pete Heller

Victor Calderone

Peter Rauhofer

David Guetta

Lee Cabrera

I could go on and on, but I hoping you get the idea.........THAT'S WHAT I CALL DIFFERENT!!!!

what is that supposed to mean.. before i can get into clubs. ??

its funny how ive been termed a sheep and how i follow the crowd

when my favorite events personally are lust4hosue and aquabooty and based on this thread its obvious that aquabooty is not what the sheep follow

all music is good its basically an expression of ones individuality

i have always loved jazz and vocals aquabooty gives that deep emotional vibe that the other forms dont bring me

at other times ill be in the mood to go and just hear bangin house and go to space or trance...

makes no difference to me.

i agree with vaughn though that this thread is silly

Guest musicalmissionary

Its Amazing Music

It deserves to be played in a Lounge

Has no place in the Patio

I want to vote for all 3.....

That's a respectable opinion. Just keep in mind there's another patio next door that plays music that I'm pretty sure you like better (in that setting). The last thing Nocturnal wants to do is offer the same exact thing as it's neighbor. So if Space cadets can have their type of music on a patio setting, no reason househeads can't have theirs on a patio as well. It seems to be working ok so far...

....and that's the one I go to! I tried out Nocturnal and I am sure I will again, as we can't forget this will only be its THIRD weekend open.

Nice try with the "househeads/space cadet" comparison, really made you look like you know what you're talking about. ::)

LOL

Keep your patio, I'll swing by once in awhile to see if it's actually becoming fun. I think it's great you deep house enthusiasts have a place to go. The more options we have, the better, and the more I can surround myself with people whose tastes are similar to mine ;D

Ummm, with all the honesty in the world, there was absolutely no derogatory intentions with the comment "space cadet". I'm pretty sure I've seen you and/or your friends use it before on here. My only point is thank god we have OPTIONS!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Meaning before you were 21 honey ::)!!!

I was trying to get my point across that Aquabooty has been around for years ::)!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

I was trying to get my point across that Aquabooty has been around for years ::)!!!

yeah 4

didn't Space just turn 5

what's the point?

none.

maybe we can all be friends and move past this waste of energy.

Guest pod

Most of those guys have and will be playing in the area very soon. Talk is cheap. Clubs book "different" DJs, and none of you misfits show up.

In other words, put up or shut up.

the night u went btw i thought the music was not the best from aqubooty as i said in my review as well. go again for osunlade or marquess wyatt trust me on that

Guest musicalmissionary

I must say I like the way the poll is going. Out of 20 votes only 5 think it's crap. Usually this kinda thing backfires on the originator. Way to go buddy. I see your movement to ban deep house is going well :P

FOR ME TO POOP ON

Guest Devilicious

and i disagree.

based on the fact that I have been these parties. Don't you live in some cold NE city or something? LOL

all i said was that they've been having parties at State, Nerve, Delano and whole lot of different venues....and guess what? they've been successful and always managed to bring talented DJs and not the same tired sounds that the majority of this board and Miami prefer.

Again, I'll reiterate I have actually BEEN to these parties. How could your opinion possibly have any relevance if you haven't? I hate having to repeat myself for you but if I must I must. I think aquabooty parties have amazing music.

I love it! BUT not in that setting.

I tried out Nocturnal and I am sure I will again

and though Nocturnal is a new place, i don't doubt that they'll do well -- because (i hope) those that become regulars, do understand that terrace music isn't just one genre or the same DJs all the time.

get it now?

I never said Nocturnal wouldn't do well, and have always wished them nothing but the best, given them my patronage, and maintainted that I will again. To me, it has nothing to do with the fact that we're talking about a patio. The more relevant issue IMO is the fact that Nocturnal is a large dance club.

I hope you get it this time, because I don't have any more time to waste on you. There's a beach a few blocks away calling my name.

;D

Guest web_norah

Most of those guys have and will be playing in the area very soon. Talk is cheap. Clubs book "different" DJs, and none of you misfits show up.

In other words, put up or shut up.

;D

that's what i was sorta trying to say.

Guest LdySphynx

yeah 4

didn't pace just turn 5

what's the point?

none.

maybe we can all be friends and move past this waste of energy.

Hey David, just like you're trying to get your point across I have just the same right...........so yeah please MOVE ON!!!!!

I don't have to like what you like, and I can express my dislike if I wish, and you need to respect that just has I will respect your love for Deep House..............POINT FINAL!!!!

Guest web_norah

and i disagree.

based on the fact that I have been these parties. Don't you live in some cold NE city or something? LOL

Again, I'll reiterate I have actually BEEN to these parties. How could your opinion possibly have any relevance if you haven't? I hate having to repeat myself for you but if I must I must. I think aquabooty parties have amazing music.

get it now?

I never said Nocturnal wouldn't do well, and have always wished them nothing but the best, given them my patronage, and maintainted that I will again. To me, it has nothing to do with the fact that we're talking about a patio. The more relevant issue IMO is the fact that Nocturnal is a large dance club.

I hope you get it this time, because I don't have any more time to waste on you. There's a beach a few blocks away calling my name.

;D

if you think you're still making sense....

honey, i lived in Miami just short of a year ago and i have been to all these events and probably more than you'd ever know in your lifetime.

Guest LdySphynx

and i disagree.

get it now?

;D

if you think you're still making sense....

honey, i lived in Miami just short of a year ago and i have been to all these events and probably more than you'd ever know in your lifetime.

Ok now it's my turn to get popcorn, dammit don't have any..................ok coffee will have to do :P!!!!