Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of Donald Glaude...

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Yes it is true.... most of you were there that night when Ralph Falcon & Donald Glaude unleashed fury upon Crobar that sat...he is coming back VERY VERY SOON..... 6.11.05 to be exact! So be prepared for another magical night @ Crobar!!

Guest vegasguy25

ughhhhhhhhhh still havent seen him and it wont happen 6/11 either :( ill be elsewherese ;)

Come to Vegas bro. He plays Ice every Friday night.

Guest Devilicious

ughhhhhhhhhh still havent seen him and it wont happen 6/11 either :( ill be elsewherese ;)

Thank Glaude It's Friday 8)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

awwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to strap on my dancin shoes cause last time he blew the roof off that beeeeeotch!!!!!!!

time for some more jumpin like a wild gorilla ;D

Guest Devilicious

Thank Glaude It's Friday 8)

so witty ::):P

Tell that to the marketing and advertising people for Ice :P

Guest vegasguy25
Tell that to the marketing and advertising people for Ice

They already know, believe me. They have been informed that some of their marketing decisions are, well, subpar.

Guest lil1

awwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to strap on my dancin shoes cause last time he blew the roof off that beeeeeotch!!!!!!!

I agree! I think i just might be able to make it - lets see to what hours we stay out to on this night... ??? 8)

Guest Clauds

time for some more jumpin like a wild gorilla ;D

Indeed! Last time we all did the wild jumpin gorilla dance ... LoL! Fun times!

Hmmm ... round 2 bitches!!!

Guest Electric Eel

Awesome!! He rocked it last time, very cool guy

"Can I buy you a drink with my drink ticket" lol

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

LMAO......mr glaude can i buy you a drink.....wait i dont have any money........ryan can i borrow 20 bucks.......mr glaude what will u be drinking??

ahem ahem .....nose......

Guest Electric Eel

LMAO......mr glaude can i buy you a drink.....wait i dont have any money........ryan can i borrow 20 bucks.......mr glaude what will u be drinking??

ahem ahem .....nose......

lmao that was a retarded night/day

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i just noticed that donald is returning the same day as ROGER SANCHEZ is coming to space!!!!! ummmmmmmmmmmm i dont know what to do now....FUCK FUCK FUCK...ok glaude...then sanchez for the patio.agahgahaghaghgahaghaahgahaga i dont know whatevr

Guest musicalmissionary

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i just noticed that donald is returning the same day as ROGER SANCHEZ is coming to space!!!!! ummmmmmmmmmmm i dont know what to do now....FUCK FUCK FUCK...ok glaude...then sanchez for the patio.agahgahaghaghgahaghaahgahaga i dont know whatevr

:( :'(

Man I had my heart so set on seeing Roger Sanchez at Space too, but I don't think it's happening. I actually thought it was going to be June 4th, but according to his website, he's overseas on both the 4th and the 11th

;D 8)

But I just saw Dimitri from Paris is booked at Nocturnal on the 11th and HOLYBEEJEZUSS is he fuckin awesome. Sorry, gotta say it, but he's way better than Glaude. At least in terms of diversity, set flow and groove. So if you haven't seen DFP, you should definitely check him out after Glaude.

Guest rollyp66

Roger only spins on the patio....