Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Return of Donald Glaude...

Guest rollyp66

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i just noticed that donald is returning the same day as ROGER SANCHEZ is coming to space!!!!! ummmmmmmmmmmm i dont know what to do now....FUCK FUCK FUCK...ok glaude...then sanchez for the patio.agahgahaghaghgahaghaahgahaga i dont know whatevr

Roger only spins on the patio....

i dont know rolly it says on the space flyer he will be doing a mainroon and patio marathon set. find out the scoop for me homie

Guest durrtylexx

No competition here, Glaude SUCKS, and Sanchez is awesome.As far as Dimitry from Paris, I'll skip on him :-X

Guest rollyp66

ummmmmmmmmmmmm i just noticed that donald is returning the same day as ROGER SANCHEZ is coming to space!!!!! ummmmmmmmmmmm i dont know what to do now....FUCK FUCK FUCK...ok glaude...then sanchez for the patio.agahgahaghaghgahaghaahgahaga i dont know whatevr

Roger only spins on the patio....

i dont know rolly it says on the space flyer he will be doing a mainroon and patio marathon set. find out the scoop for me homie

I'll see him on the patio...

Yes it is true.... most of you were there that night when Ralph Falcon & Donald Glaude unleashed fury upon Crobar that sat...he is coming back VERY VERY SOON..... 6.11.05 to be exact! So be prepared for another magical night @ Crobar!!

Yeahhhh I'm actually in town that weekend... woo hoo ;D :o :o

Guest rollyp66

Yes it is true.... most of you were there that night when Ralph Falcon & Donald Glaude unleashed fury upon Crobar that sat...he is coming back VERY VERY SOON..... 6.11.05 to be exact! So be prepared for another magical night @ Crobar!!

;D

Guest durrtylexx

glaude is the shit

the new djs dj

:-X i don't think so buddy, just cause people like him down here, he's nowhere near being the dj's dj. he's no Tenaglia.

Guest houseman

glaude is the shit

the new djs dj

:-X i don't think so buddy, just cause people like him down here, he's nowhere near being the dj's dj. he's no Tenaglia.

tenaglia is no tanaglia anymore...............buddy

start opening your ears and listen to whos innovating and whos following

look at glaudes carrer in the past year. djs are listening to glaude. djs take the night off to listen to glaude, NOW he aint no GOD but he is somebody that is getting big prps from his piers and Djs dont usually give each other props like that.

You better be on the patio biatch...its my return!!!!! ;D