Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cocaine diet?

Guest barstar diana

Guest tiltmiami

coke diet.wow. i am on the south beach diet right wich ius a litle simular to iot and let me tell u its working i lost 20 pound in one weekend.

great results.but if u wanna be on the safe side its a new thing i tried this weekend they sell at gnc called red line

coke diet.wow. i am on the south beach diet right wich ius a litle simular to iot and let me tell u its working i lost 20 pound in one weekend.

great results.but if u wanna be on the safe side its a new thing i tried this weekend they sell at gnc called red line

20 lbs in a weekend? wow

is the product u speak off a fat burner? and if so, i take its ephedra free

Guest tiltmiami

the funny thing about it is that it is ephedra free but the shit is strong than ephedra.so i went out i got as many boxes as possible so i wont be sorry when they take this shit of the market.

Guest Diabolique

Lola:

and when are her and gavin going to have kids? wtf

soon I hope! I read an interview of Gwen in Vogue awhiole back, and she diets and excercises by the book, and is strict about it. I think she could use 5 lbs more, IMO. As far as the party twins, well, I got that skinny years ago when I was partying way too much on K, then I got bronchitis from my immune system going to s**t, went down to 108 lbs :o (I'm 5'8" and 125 now). If these girls have any sense, they'll realize what they're doing before it's too late. It sure is fun gaining the weight back! yum yum! ;D

Guest cutchemist

renee.jpg

i think its plastic surgery too...gwen used to be fcukin hot shit...rene was the girl next door type now look

Guest Cosmigonon

Red Line? That shit made me pass out at the gym, I don't want to see it anymore... :-X

Guest Diabolique

...to go to the gym forget all those fancy energizers !

A nice cup of coffee does the trick !

Liquid Crack! ;D all you need to lose weight is have a demanding stressful job that doesn't leave you time to snack, much less finish your lunch. ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

Gwen is still hot. (especially in her "Holla back" video) ;D

I think she's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too skinny... :-X

Guest barstar diana

from eonline

No Thanks for the Mammaries: As we've all seen, Lindsay Lohan has been shrinking lately, from a reported 140 pounds less than a year ago to a scant 112 now. This slow-mo disappearing act is causing plenty of tabloid hand-wringing and whispers of eating disorders and/or drug use--both pointedly denied by Lohan this week in Us. But the mag has juicier rumors to bandy, suggesting that producers of Lohan's upcoming Herbie: Fully Loaded spent more than $1 million to "digitally reduce her bust size and raise her costumes' necklines after mothers at test screenings complained about...Lohan's too ample bosom." Busted! Or not, as the case may be. Of course in real life, skinny-minny Lindsay's formerly formidable breasts are now anything but "too ample." And that's leading some to wonder if she had them surgically reduced to match her new toothpick-thin frame. In other visible-reduction news, Star speculates in its "Knifestyles of the Rich and Famous" section that Lohan may have had some of her freckles surgically removed. Note to beautiful young girls everywhere: Leave well enough alone!

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Tab/Archive2005/050527.html