Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP DISH AT SPACE

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

oh mu fucking god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am posting for all that attended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deep dish killed the fucking patio hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that shit was nasty patio music .............oh my god that shit was soooooooon NASTY...MY CRAKER ASS COULD NOT STOP DANCING!!!!A claud ate my finger a number of times!!!!!!!

i luff it......i havent hEARD THET MUCH GOOD MUSIC IN A WHILE. CHIBALE THNX FOR THE DRINK TICKET, I LUFF YALL BE EASY!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

mind you i dont really like deep dish!!!! but that was hot!! hands down end of story....o luff it!

Guest RzO

definitely dope as hell on the terrace!!!!! deep dish rocked the shit out of that place...ali was dropping the funk and sharam came on and turned it up....some tracks i remember

timo maas-first day-(buick project remix)

deep dish-say hello

mortorcycle-my blue heart (G&D chocolat poptart dub)--sick as hell!!!!

fleetwood mac-big love (deep dish big club mix)

soo many other jammin tracks out there...definitely a great time

Guest Civs

just walked in from space. had a great time. the set was awesome. earlier i was at nocturnal, but it never picked up. not many peeps were dancing and by 3am, the main floor was like a ghost town. i decided to head over to space to end my night. nocturnal may need some revamping to do if this continues.

Guest Greg M

Good stuff! Looking at coming over in November for when they play.

ANyone know any links to any of their recent sets?

Guest HouseJunkie

If you missed Deep Dish on the Patio, hope you had good reason!!

That was possible my best patio session, ever.

Saturdays do belong to Space.....

Guest LdySphynx

just walked in from space. had a great time. the set was awesome. earlier i was at nocturnal, but it never picked up. not many peeps were dancing and by 3am, the main floor was like a ghost town. i decided to head over to space to end my night. nocturnal may need some revamping to do if this continues.

:-X

Guest LdySphynx

oh mu fucking god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am posting for all that attended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deep dish killed the fucking patio hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that shit was nasty patio music .............oh my god that shit was soooooooon NASTY...MY CRAKER ASS COULD NOT STOP DANCING!!!!A claud ate my finger a number of times!!!!!!!

i luff it......i havent hEARD THET MUCH GOOD MUSIC IN A WHILE. CHIBALE THNX FOR THE DRINK TICKET, I LUFF YALL BE EASY!

I think Deep Dish will shut alot of people up with this perfomance..............in other words there was nothing Sleepy about them today!!!

I swear they took me back to 4 years ago when I first heard them AWESOME!!!!!!!

Thanks for the Great Tunes

:-*

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Had a great time... Met a lot of you Junkies lol It was great meeting a lot of you... I had funnnn :)

As for Deep Dish ;D ;D ;D ;D

AMAZING Just out of control... so glad I stayed in Miami to see them

So Roland... Are you still gonna call them Sleep Dish??? I dont think so lol =)

Guest dirtyhouse777

unfortunate circumstances earlier in the night made me head out to this one alone...

i got there around 5, listened to some of the main room set and was a little bored. it almost seemed like they were trying to play a lame set. it was really weird when ali played the star wars sample in the middle of the crappy "say hello" remix.

patio was a different story, really rocking. finally got my wish to hear "say hello" on the patio - unforgettable moment. poppy, mainstream, whatever the fuck people say about it, the song is just ridiculously good.

tried to stay as long as i could, really feeling the vibe, head saying yes, body saying no. ended up leaving earlier than usual. i was just exhausted.

great quote from the morning:

"everyone in there should be prosecuted or sent into the military" (law officer as i was leaving space)

::)

Guest Devilicious

If you missed Deep Dish on the Patio, hope you had good reason!!

That was possible my best patio session, ever.

Saturdays do belong to Space.....

I know that's their promo and all, but I'm never at Space on Saturday, it's ALWAYS Sunday morning! Thus I much prefer the catch phrase belonging to Space in Ibiza:

[move]WE LOVE SUNDAYS AT SPACE!!![/move]

Deep Dish tore up that patio! It was a magical morning for me, having so many people there I love from many different stages of my life, with such amazing music to guide my experience. A perfect mix of songs I know and love as of late, older tunes, and stuff I'm not totally familiar with.

Quote of the night for me would have to be as we walked up to Space around 6am, walking past Noc, said by the very nice guy handing out flyers....

"Collector's edition flyer, ladies! Nocturnal, tonight, free! Save it, look at it....... shit, use it as a fan!" :-X

Guest durrtylexx

I'm happy you guys had fun! I told you that Deep Dish on the patio is an experience not to be missed. I'll check them out on the 3rd ;D

Guest Darwin Castillo

Have to say, I heard DD spin before but not for patio time and I'm glad I was there to share the moment. Left like noonish and they still had the place bumping even with a stupid fight that broke out. DD has my support! Thanks SPACE for showing us that Saturdays do belong to you guys. Theres no place like Space!

Guest KONEIL

I Love all Latinos..........Especially when they keep so amped

This is actually first time in a long since I was at Space ALL NIGHT Through the morning......since eric morillo befroe music conference!!

Hello to those few new faces I cant put to names now here on the Forum........ Lots more of partying to come! Cooljunkies are where its at!

Guest Civs

Darwyn, shouldn't you be passed out by now? Guess u r like me and still feeling the DD set. One thing about the space patio, it's cool unlike Nocturnal's that is so damn hot. Please get some better ventilation in the patio or you may just end up with passed out peeps from the heat exhaustion. That is if they manage to stay there long enough.

Guest Darwin Castillo

Well its 6:30pm and yes I just got home. The DD set had me going all day... Just have to say, Space is the spot when the sun shines on Sunday mornings. Thanks DD for the set and thanks space for providing them.

Guest Nefarious Girl

WOW......just WOW.....glad to have met all you junkies (kisses) and WOW.....till 11am and still feeling it in my blood (th music). :o

Guest RzO

i was wondering what time dd played till on the terrace..i left at like 1030ish and it was still going hard...so who was there past 12, 1, 2?????....i need ot know how much i actually missed

Guest Darwin Castillo

KO and myself left at 12 and they were still coming strong. Anyone else stayed there later?