Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP DISH AT SPACE

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest RzO

KO and myself left at 12 and they were still coming strong. Anyone else stayed there later?

do u remember any tracks they played after 1030 till u left that were good?

Guest Darwin Castillo

RzO:

Sorry man, I was so twisted but do recall that the 2nd DD member came on and one of the songs that he spun he took the crowd for a loop thinking the record was scratched then dropped it hard. The crowd just went wild. I want to say the track maybe was pump up the jam, they also played... my washer machine wont work (something like that). Weird track but good song.

Guest Darwin Castillo

Well the night is over and big ups to DD for showing all of us a good fucken time. I'll do it again when they come back.

Guest RzO

RzO:

Sorry man, I was so twisted but do recall that the 2nd DD member came on and one of the songs that he spun he took the crowd for a loop thinking the record was scratched then dropped it hard. The crowd just went wild. I want to say the track maybe was pump up the jam, they also played... my washer machine wont work (something like that). Weird track but good song.

siik-washing machine...great track sux i missed it...sharam came on about 10 and i heard afew of his tracks before i left..the track he played right around 1015 that sent the crowd through a loop was mortorcycle-my blue heart..place went nuts and sharam and ali were both jumping up when it blew up...i was in front singing along and screaming when ali looked up at me and saw how into it i was and gave me a nod and a thumbs up which was cool cause i knew he knew i was all about that track considering its so new...deep dish sur la terre is never to be missed!!!!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Oh man, I'm so sorry I missed this... :'(

But even if had wanted to, I was too shattered from the day before at Nikki's so I'll see you all kids for Roger Sanchez... 8)

Guest Devilicious

Oh man, I'm so sorry I missed this... :'(

But even if had wanted to, I was too shattered from the day before at Nikki's so I'll see you all kids for Roger Sanchez... 8)

check your pms

you missed one of the best nights i've ever had at space

next time.........

Guest Nefarious Girl

EVERY ONE....my pics will be up soon. I noticed the Space Toes in full effect this morning and I have a pic to add to the collection. LOTS of Junkie pics.

Guest rollyp66

Had a great time... Met a lot of you Junkies lol It was great meeting a lot of you... I had funnnn :)

As for Deep Dish ;D ;D ;D ;D

AMAZING Just out of control... so glad I stayed in Miami to see them

So Roland... Are you still gonna call them Sleep Dish??? I dont think so lol =)

They were great... I will remove Sleep Dish from my vocabulary....you guys know I don't do the main room often but they kept my attention. Claud, Steph, and last but not least Erica it was a great night.

Guest vegasguy25

I saw Deep Dish last night at Ice, and it was the best set I have heard from them in years.

Guest Satan

all i can say is fucking WOW.

great nite, they killed it inside.

master yoda and his entourage broke me in the VIP, im not sure that im recovered yet.

i was a bloody mess on the patio, took off round 9 i think.

one of the most fun times at space i have ever had. (and believe me no one has been to space more than satan except for the some of the staff and the owner.)

Guest ecpolo521

Finally, all you people talking about Sleep Dish can shut your traps ;D

It took them long enough. Deep Dish is in a league of their own. ;D

Guest Clauds

Had a great time... Met a lot of you Junkies lol It was great meeting a lot of you... I had funnnn :)

As for Deep Dish ;D ;D ;D ;D

AMAZING Just out of control... so glad I stayed in Miami to see them

So Roland... Are you still gonna call them Sleep Dish??? I dont think so lol =)

They were great... I will remove Sleep Dish from my vocabulary....you guys know I don't do the main room often but they kept my attention. Claud, Steph, and last but not least Erica it was a great night.

It was such a fun night! ;D I had a blast going to Mexico w/you and helping making one of your predictions come true ... hahaha! :D

Guest Spankmeister

I have been a 150% DD fan since I really saw them in November at SoundBar in Chicago...I had seen them a couple of times in the past, but they had been a little 'off'...After the first night of their residency at SoundBar...One of the most amazing shows I have ever experienced.

They played a good set in Toronto....but I would have rather seen them at another venue other than the Guv...

I can't wait to see them when they come back to Space...I have a feeling I will be in attendance....especially if it is in the fall ;D

Guest mikepayne

all i can say is fucking WOW.

great nite, they killed it inside.

master yoda and his entourage broke me in the VIP, im not sure that im recovered yet.

i was a bloody mess on the patio, took off round 9 i think.

one of the most fun times at space i have ever had. (and believe me no one has been to space more than satan except for the some of the staff and the owner.)

Wow... you just jogged my memory, I had blacked out the part where I saw you in the VIP. Gotta love alcohol. ;D