Clubplanet Nightlife Community

space vs nocturnal this weekend

Guest houseman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to apologize to oscar... I should not have pmed to you that i hope your cousins blow up rafts deflate when they come to the US...

my mistake..

I would to apologize to eddy... I should not have told LP that you were asking Dade for a job....

my mistake

I would like to apologize to cedric, I should not have told oscar you called him a dirty spic... wasn't right to tell him that.

my mistake

i would like to apologize to dade, i should not have leaked out the 2 space djs and 1 crobar dj you have stolen... wasn't right...

Also i would like to apologize stryke... I should have told you earlier that eddy would talk shit about you and you should just kung fu his cuban ass....

I hope you guys can forgive me...

Guest web_norah

that last post was so lame.

Saleen you've been spanked, owned and totally served this week, give it up!

And stryke is a bit to like i said (mtvpoppy dont feel like im in the undergroundish type of vibe)

translation= Stryke is MTV pop ...?! what!!! that's the craziest shit i've heard so far.

lol this guy has completely lost the plot and then some.

is it wrong to feel that way, im sorry, should i just not say it, am i hurting feelings let me know at times i can be insensetive.

but the times i have heard this cat thats what i feel

nothing personal at all i think some of his productions are better that his sets.

Are you sure this "Stryke" you speak of is the guy depicted below?

nocturnal_review4_oi.jpg

nice pic wonder who took it :P ;D

Well since you asked Nick...I'll tell you how it's VERY different...

When Space first opened on Saturday nights (and I was there from the first Saturday) NOBODY showed up for a month and a half...The first 3 weeks I didnt even play because there werent enough people to open the room...so basically there were about 10 to 15 people in the lounge and then we would close at 4 or 5 because noone showed up..

Nocturnal is a brand new club...My point is you have to give it time before you can judge its success.Making a comparison like Eddie did is unfair. He said the 2000+ people that go to Space every Saturday choose Cedric over Stryke and that is just plain dumb.

If next weekend you put Cedric on the Nocturnal patio and Stryke in the main room at Space the odds are that Space will still get 2000+ people and Nocturnal will still be in a building process...

As for my getting my panties in a bunch and acting right....

well technically Im not a Space dj anymore (although I love that place and still call it home) and I AM acting right...

Rcrespo's original comment had NOTHING to do with Stryke and Eddy still took a cheap shot at Stryke in his post which was uncalled for...especially from a Space employee...that was my point..

in any case.........

you are still WAY too dense to understand any of this so try not to hurt yourself trying to figure it out guido boy...

Nicely put OG :P :-*

Guest VinnyCasharelli

This is some funny shit.

I have a couple humble points..

First, we have the downtown scene starting to pick up and open new clubs; two new entrants in the past 12 months. This is invariably a GOOD thing for our scene! I for one want to see downtown Miami emerge and fullfill the potential that we all know this great city has.

As for the DJs, go out and have a good time and listen to what suits you. That is what is so great about the expansion of the downtown nightlife in MIA, the more there is, the more talented DJs are going to be attracted to come down and play for us, the more the current residents are going to be motivated to step up their games to new levels, the more crowd that comes out, and the more fun we all have.

Ease up and freeze up on that player hatin'. Be the peeps that know the music, love the vibe, and come out on the regular to get freaky and make the scene interesting.

Guest LdySphynx

BTW - what the hot shit tonight?

LMAO, NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The Skin Party ;)

Guest VinnyCasharelli

space-cedric bday

nocturnal-dave ralph and the residents

and blue -sheldon's bday with special guest JASK (that where me be)

Blue looks good - it could get funky in that little spot 2nite.

LMAO, NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The Skin Party ;)

Word up! I'm in!