Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "truth" about Myspace.com

Guest Kiter

Guest LeVeL

A girl in one of my wife's classes had some t-shirts made up that say "myspace - a place for friends" (just like the official website), except the word "friends" is crossed out and "sluts" is written on top of it.

So true....

Guest swirlundergrounder

A girl in one of my wife's classes had some t-shirts made up that say "myspace - a place for friends" (just like the official website)' date=' except the word "friends" is crossed out and "sluts" is written on top of it.

[/quote']

So true....

What's wrong with sluts?

Guest DaGoose

A girl in one of my wife's classes had some t-shirts made up that say "myspace - a place for friends" (just like the official website), except the word "friends" is crossed out and "sluts" is written on top of it.

So true....

What's wrong with sluts?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Guest LeVeL

What's wrong with sluts?

Nothing is wrong with sluts but me for example am not into Sluts, Dj Whores, Groupies, Fake Bitches who claim to be a certain ways and are not...ect.

I just think if your a myspace member your looking for those kind of people to be your friends and me personally, I dont want that. I try to keep things real with my persona and also it seems like everyone that is on that is either looking for a booty call or is desperately looking for a friend.

me dont want that...but thats just me.

Guest LdySphynx

What's wrong with sluts?

Nothing is wrong with sluts but me for example am not into Sluts' date=' Dj Whores, Groupies, Fake Bitches who claim to be a certain ways and are not...ect.

I just think if your a myspace member your looking for those kind of people to be your friends and me personally, I dont want that. I try to keep things real with my persona and also it seems like everyone that is on that is either looking for a booty call or is desperately looking for a friend.

me dont want that...but thats just me.

[/quote']Shit I just joined for the Hell of it(fuck the whole friends thing) I have the ones I need, but then again alot of the "personas" that you mentioned above seem to be everywhere ;).............................haven't you noticed ::)!!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Shit I just joined for the Hell of it(fuck the whole friends thing) I have the ones I need, but then again alot of the "personas" that you mentioned above seem to be everywhere ;).............................haven't you noticed ::)!!!!!!

You got a valid point, those kind of personas are found everywhere. But when you surf through myspace.com you tend to see those personas are so common on this website.

For example when you first meet someone you are either impressed or unimpressed by the first impression. So tell me if you didn't join to meet friends then what you joined for?

Everyone tends to say they joined myspace.com to meet friends but they actually joined to hook up and increase their potential booty calls. Hey nothing wrong with that everyone is entitled to get their shit split.

But what I am saying is dont lie to us...everyone on that site knows what their intentions are. If everyone just wanted to be friends then there wouldn't be pictures trying to impress the person viewing.

I guess I find it shady in some sorts or I guess I am old fashion and I tend to believe if you want to meet someone there is nothing like meeting them in person.

Guest LdySphynx

Shit I just joined for the Hell of it(fuck the whole friends thing) I have the ones I need' date=' but then again alot of the "personas" that you mentioned above seem to be everywhere ;).............................haven't you noticed ::)!!!!!!

[/quote']

For example when you first meet someone you are either impressed or unimpressed by the first impression. So tell me if you didn't join to meet friends then what you joined for?

HONESTLY?? I joined just so that I could have something else to do on the internet..................I just sign on check my emails(if I have any) and im out!!!

I think the longest i've been on there is 15 minutes!!!!

Booty Calls?? Yep I know a few that have done it, CRAZY if you ask me.........like you mentioned there is nothing like meeting a someone in person, first impressions are everything and there is so much a "Pic" or a "BIO" can tell you ;)besides I prefer the Hands On Experience!!!!

Dam Luis, come on now you me better than that by now :P!!!!

Guest Diabolique

I just signed up, but I'm busy and probably won't maintain it. I think it's neat that ppl have a little place to express themselves. Who cares how they choose to do it, as long as you have your real friends to enjoy it with.

0rishagurl

Guest LeVeL

..i think level is just hatin cause he never got any ass when he was in myspace .

LOL.....yeah right.. ::)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I just signed up, but I'm busy and probably won't maintain it. I think it's neat that ppl have a little place to express themselves. Who cares how they choose to do it, as long as you have your real friends to enjoy it with.

0rishagurl

You know what? That's what I thought also at first. (BTW I just sent you a friend request).. I thought that CoolJunkie was enough for me. Then I started finding people that were on it that I hadn't seen or heard from in years from browsing though people's profiles on my friends list. Then people started finding me, etc.... I've actually gotten more emails from friends through Mypsace then I have gotten in my regular email address.

Using Myspace for Booty Calls like Level says? My girl would kill me!!!! LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

..i think level is just hatin cause he never got any ass when he was in myspace .

LOL.....yeah right.. ::)

OH so it has worked for you in that way then.....LOL :P

Guest Devilicious

I joined because one of my friends coerced me into it, but I now enjoy checking it once in awhile. I'm "real life friends" with about 85% of the people on my friends list, and the rest of them are friends of friends.

If you don't take yourself too seriously it's actually fun... mostly to communicate with folks you don't see every day, leave comments containing memories of last weekend or last year, whatever. It's a great way to keep in touch with people and updated about their lives without having to call or write a long personal letter or email.

I can see how it would suck and be boring if you don't have any (real) friends on there, and yeah, there are plenty of losers and lame sluts and fake whatevers on there, but it's really not difficult to ignore that. Shit like Ingrid said, we have to do that every day regardless! ;D