Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY DJS THAT WILL WORK FOR ALCOHOL OUT THERE?

ok...well in about 5 days, ill be having my own lil bday bash..problem is im still searching for someone to spin that night (friday, july 13th) and the second problem is, i have hardly any money...im a struggling college student, that just happens..anyway--if any of you know anyone thats starting out..wants to get his name out in the Rutgers scene, especially, let me know please!! or even if you would want to do it..the onyl real thing i can offer are some drinks on me...which i know is not appealing, but if u have the equipment and are willing...please let me know~

cwm30.gifcwm3.gifcwm12.gif

That's funny....but for some reason, it sounds like a really sweet deal.

I wish you luck in your search, Alicia; and by the way, we have the same birthday. cwm1.gif

------------------

"The desire of a kingdom knows no kindred" (Sir Thomas More "The History of King Richard III" 64).

i would spin at your party. i dont mind doing it for free, i just love doing it that much. but....im supposed to be at exit on fri, so i dont think i can make it.

i just spun at a party this last saturday at rutgers. my friend's frat, i dont remember the name. some place on huntington street. anyway, IMO, i blew the fuckin place up. crowd seemed to like it alot too, so maybe u heard about the party if word got around.

anyway, if u ever need a dj some other time, get in touch. GMarkle1@excite.com

DJ Ignite.....Ignite Your Senses!!

------------------

A>

id def do it if i was in the area...but im in south jersey for the summer....

i was the dj at queens friday nights this past year, and i did zeta a lot of nights...maybe you have heard me?

get in touch with me though....this semester is going to be big!

BG

------------------

Underground will live forever baby!!..We just like ROACHES....we never die...always livin!