Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song IDs (I know, it's a very unoriginal title for a thread...)

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest Cosmigonon

OK, I heard 3 songs this weekend that blew my fuckin mind away.

The first one is a very melodic house, with female vocals, and the chorus goes :

"I've got a feelin' I can't explain for you"

The other one is also a very melodic house with female vocals and the chorus goes:

"Baby I don't care where you've been before,

just put 'em high, put 'em high;

make the best of it, just a little bit

just put 'em high, and put 'em high"

and the 3rd one, has a girl saying this

"You shot me down, bang, bang..."

any help will be greatly appreciated... :)

Guest AlanS

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down ... opeining track from Kill Bill? There are a few remixes out.

Guest Cosmigonon

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down ... opeining track from Kill Bill? There are a few remixes out.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!

I knew I had heard those lyrics before, I just never really payed attention to that film's soundtrack. The Audio bullys remix's got me dancing everytime i hear it... ;D

Guest AlanS

I knew I had heard those lyrics before, I just never really payed attention to that film's soundtrack. The Audio bullys remix's got me dancing everytime i hear it... ;D

No prob...that Put 'Em High is: Stonebridge - Put Em High...the Axwell mix is on point ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

No prob...that Put 'Em High is: Stonebridge - Put Em High...the Axwell mix is on point ;D

Dude, has anyone ever told you that YOU ROCK??? ;D

Thank you sooooo much... 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

8)

And lastly...Bombdogs - I Can't Explain

OMFG!!!!! :o :o

You know, I always heard that title here in this forum, and I tried to look for it but never found it. Now it all makes sense, all the pieces of the puzzle have come together. I can die now... :'(

Guest LeVeL

Josh all the 3 songs are great songs but a little played out dude. I hope you crank those bitches up in your car man and reminisce of those moments 8) ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Josh all the 3 songs are great songs but a little played out dude. I hope you crank those bitches up in your car man and reminisce of those moments 8) ;D

LOL!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

LOL!! Maybe they're played out to anybody else, but in my brain they're brand new, and that's all that matters to me... ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

get new ch00ns awebao....lol.... i kid..hit me up whenever.

I take it your familiar with our ways... :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

LOL!! Maybe they're played out to anybody else, but in my brain they're brand new, and that's all that matters to me... ;)

That's what matters. A good song is a good song...

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Yeah seriously, where have you been? They are way old, like over a year.

Guest Cosmigonon

Oh please, the Bombdogs track, peopel started talking about her on the forums probably like 3 months ago or so...

Guest ramon

Oh please, the Bombdogs track, peopel started talking about her on the forums probably like 3 months ago or so...

it really is .. it recently did get the remix treatment from lawler which is why everyone started playing it again.

Guest Cosmigonon

it really is .. it recently did get the remix treatment from lawler which is why everyone started playing it again.

OK, I believe you... :P

Guest Cosmigonon

any help will be greatly appreciated... :)

i had that quote in my sig for like a month lol

but yea those songs r a lil old school brother, we all know u like them pussy songs ;)

Ok, ok, I get it, I'm not cool... :'(