Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tomorrow at HARD ROCK

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

No i am not the promoter,just wanted to let everyone know that its on for tomorrow night and as allways it should be a blast the last 3 weeks has been great and i hope to see u there to party with us.

Ivano was at his best last week and should be even better tomorrow say ill see u there if u wanna get on the list u can email me so i can put u on the list

The Gryphen part of the hard rock complex

Guest Civs

LOL. you do sound like Ivano's personal promoter. I'm looking foward to checking the place out. Unfortunately tomorrow my night belongs to Nocturnal with Strech Armstrong behind the one and two's. Ivano will be here so i will catch him at a later time. Either way, enjoy yourself, which I know you will ;)

Guest tiltmiami

LOL. you do sound like Ivano's personal promoter. I'm looking foward to checking the place out. Unfortunately tomorrow my night belongs to Nocturnal with Strech Armstrong behind the one and two's. Ivano will be here so i will catch him at a later time. Either way, enjoy yourself, which I know you will ;)

u know it.well if people wanna come up and hang and u dont have any1 to hang with email me come hang with my crew would be a pleasure

Guest Civs

it's looking as if tonight will be the night to check out Ivano at Gryphon. hopefully the weather doesn't get any worse.

Guest tiltmiami

hope the weather doesn't keep the "hot" girls away

it wont bother me they wont hook up with me anyways

Guest tiltmiami

hope the weather doesn't keep the "hot" girls away

Dont worry, Ill be there. ;):P

yes call me when u get there i wanna meet u

Guest Cosmigonon

what goes on at gryphon on saturdays? just wonderin'

Aaron Feld & Mikkel Dankner are the residents, they're very good. Sometimes they also have special guests.

Guest Civs

went, saw, was seen. not a bad place. definitely worth it if you don't want to leave Broward county. Ivano was good, not his best thouugh. the crowd was little like river front but a more south beachie. the club is really nice. drinks were on par with those in Miami $8 for mixed and $7 for a heineken. Was expecting to see alot of hot girls, not too bad. Would I go back? yeah, it's definitely worth a return visit.

Guest Nefarious Girl

My pictures from Gryphon last night! I will have some on the site later.

CRAZY HOT!

crzy.jpg

So happy together....hehehe

tiliva.jpg