Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You want software? Come to me

bigart

a lot of people are doing Posts for Software. so i figure since its been 2 weeks since i have been to exit and rolled my Balls off cwm24.gif

i have gotten my seratonin slightly replenished so i am feeling good and in the giving mood,

i have the following softwares Available

ACID Pro v3.0

CuBase VST32 v5.0

FruityLoops 3.11

Logic Audio 4.72 Platinum

Rebirth 2.0

Recycle 2.0

Reason 1.01

Sound Forge 5.0b

Wave Lab 3.04c....

and many more , so if u desire any of these programs you can E-mail me , BigArt17@aol.com

or gimme a msg in the post , and those who are going to exit friday , i know iam , just ask me to make you a CD and ill be more than Happy, only thing i ask is gimme a few bucks for a CD and my time, or better yet get me a Water Bottle in the club Or trip me out with photons LOL , i dunno something Creative lol, if you have a Fast connection then just Send me an e-mail and ill hook you up, however im not gonna send Reason 1.01 , in the mail its over 500mb , so that needs to be burned

ok i have said my peece

cwm16.gif

============================================

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

this is one of the nicest people i have ever met..

Arthur, be true to yourself and always bring the smiles and energy like you have been.

Be Safe

Justin

------------------

justin2.jpg

Resident DJ @ Club Exit's Red Room.

Patience is a virtue... and that I have learned!

Thanks a lot justin, i appreciate that coming from you, and i will always be true to my self , cuz im the JEDI PIIIIIIIIMP smile.gif

Hell yea im going to Exit Tonight, its gonna BE Off the Hooook,

Btw i recieved over 25 e-mails already, Requesting Reason 1.01, so if you guys read this Just see me up in the Club, Im always Behind Draper's Booth, and i just got the Raven Lights smile.gif so i will make my appearance known, Just come to me and Say yo BigArt Hook it up smile.gif

----------------------0----------------------

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

Realz i would be more than happy to hook it up, But i am Behind Drapers booth because it kinda gets boring seeing him spin, its cool To come into The booth and Request a song from draper, but not chill there the Whole damn night, I like to Bug My peoples Out with ( once again ) My new Raven Microlight, and have a seat once in a while.

so if you need a program E-mail me

Bigart17@aol.com

cwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gifcwm20.gif

---------------------------------------------

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice cwm11.gif

Sorry about this, someone with a hotmail account wrote me a an my e-mail Requesting Reason 1.01 and Cubase and some other programs, i Dont remember the E-mail Name could you please Post it up or Resend your letter, I deleted ur name accidently cwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gif

---------------------------------------------

Its Nice to be important, But its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

Art - I just want to say that's cool shit. It's hard to find a lot of that stuff and cracked already. I'll probably drop you a line about some stuff...I have a bunch of stuff too - half of which I have never even used. Some guy from UK hooked me up with CD with all types of programs. Let me know what you're lookin for.