Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN CRZY C AND SPYDERCHIC

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i cannot believe you two sold out!!!!!!! my fucking god ask anyone that was there musiacalmissionary, tal, apothosis,sara, dude sanchez fucking rawked space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hands down it was amazing........we didnt leave till 1:30 even because he kept dropping bomb after bomb......c you would have loved it im sure......i was so looking foreward to seeing you out......i can't believe you disapointed me like that.....anyway..theres always a next time......fancuilli it is....muah!!!

Guest Nefarious Girl

I know, I suck....this is the 2nd time I have missed him. But somehow my bed just sucked the covers down around me and wouldnt let me out. Im sowwy. :-\

i TOTALLY feel that sister....That's me right now and it's 430PM.

Guest Civs

Crzy C, can't believe you missed out on your second fav DJ. either way, u needed your rest after that friday night marathon. Sanchez will be back in no time soon, so u have a few more opportunities to catch him. i hope to be there rocking to sanchez next time he comes around. hope to c you there also :)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

NO FUN C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED OUT ON FRIDAY WHEN A GOOD DJ IS IN TOWN SAT/SUN MORNING...................IM PUTTING REGULATIONS ON U WOMAN!!!!!!! LOL ;)

Guest Electric Eel

sooo sorry! I was waiting for C to call me and then woke up at 8 and realized what time it was. My bed was just way too comfy, ask those that have slept it in, like C said you get sucked in. Ryan and Sara, sorry I missed you guys! I was really excited to hang with both of you and Donald :( Till next time my luffs

Guest Nefarious Girl

NO FUN C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED OUT ON FRIDAY WHEN A GOOD DJ IS IN TOWN SAT/SUN MORNING...................IM PUTTING REGULATIONS ON U WOMAN!!!!!!! LOL ;)

LOL

Guest ILLMATIC

It is all good that C and Syder missed all the fun. I didn't make it out either. I had a pounding headache that lasted till Sunday morning.

i cannot believe you two sold out!!!!!!! my fucking god ask anyone that was there musiacalmissionary, tal, apothosis,sara, dude sanchez fucking rawked space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hands down it was amazing........we didnt leave till 1:30 even because he kept dropping bomb after bomb......c you would have loved it im sure......i was so looking foreward to seeing you out......i can't believe you disapointed me like that.....anyway..theres always a next time......fancuilli it is....muah!!!

u must live real close to space if u left there at 1:30pm and you made this thread at 1:40pm lol ::)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

u must live real close to space if u left there at 1:30pm and you made this thread at 1:40pm lol ::)

shut the fuck up! i was rounding up.....ok so here is the real version......we didnt leave till 1:12 even cause he kept dropping bomb after bomb.......is that better fuckhead?? and yes from space to where i was when i posted was only about a 10-15 min drive............test me again you fuck.

Guest Devilicious

^just got angry!

lol

Ya'll were definitely missed, you too Pat! I understand... esp after Friday nite/Sat am. I was able to do it due to being awake from work but trust me, it wasn't easy. I about PTFO waiting to do the money at work... but I knew as soon as I got to the patio I'd be pumped. Anywayz next time ladies!!!

shut the fuck up! i was rounding up.....ok so here is the real version......we didnt leave till 1:12 even cause he kept dropping bomb after bomb.......is that better fuckhead?? and yes from space to where i was when i posted was only about a 10-15 min drive............test me again you fuck.

hope your being sarcastic or else i just wetted my undies :-*

u dont remember meeting me @ space w/ the crew bout a month ago lol 8)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

nah, i dont recall meeting you.....but that was just a rude post on your part brother.

nah, i dont recall meeting you.....but that was just a rude post on your part brother.

my bad didn't think it was rude, if u see me around u know i tend to crack a joke or 2 8)

i think that night was nic fanciulli? dont quite remember...maybe someone can refresh my memory

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

no worries.......i think it was the rolly eyes smiley that set me off...lol. if he wasnt there i would have found it funny.

Guest KellyKel

LOL....some reason this is funny! Luff you Steve :)

Guest KellyKel

Ok...so I wasn't the only one who flaked!

After Friday nite and Sat morn/afternoon...I was broken...

No way I could drive to Miami...

Till next time kiddies!! :D