Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BTW......

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, I did not hear anyone on the patio complain when Sanchez dropped Pump Up The Jam::)!!!

The crowd actually screamed with joy when it broke, like I have said before I LUFF it and will jam to it everytime it is played!!!

I spotted a few people jamming to it as well ::):P!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

True. I was looking for Ryan to get his impresions, since he wanted that track killed only 2 weeks after WMC... ;D

Guest LdySphynx

great point... It's called the "do no wrong" syndrome... People give big name djs a lot of slack compared to locals...

The crowd still go nuts for dark beat but people rip on og for playing it..

Damn you're right but to this day Dark Beat is my all time favorite Oscar track. He played it for the 5th Anniversary party(different version), and the crowd loved it!!!

Whatever I call it the "follow the crowd" syndrome, one person says it sucks and its like Dominoes they all follow!!!

Unless of course its Sanchez or any other DJ(besides locals) that plays it!!!

So yeah Saleen you have a point.

Guest LdySphynx

True. I was looking for Ryan to get his impresions, since he wanted that track killed only 2 weeks after WMC... ;D

What did I say to you when it started playing??

;)

Guest Cosmigonon

;)

I don't remember? :-[

Guest LdySphynx

;)

LMMFAO!!!!!!

Yeah, silly me................well I said to you, I thought people hated this song.

Guest musicalmissionary

Out of the 20+ times I've heard it... I've never heard it played or mixed that way. He played his own drum beat over top it by beating on a sample pad and mixed it for at least 3 minutes with a heavy bongo part from a totally different track. Never heard a local try to mix it up like that. That's what separates the "Sanchez"'s from the rest. I never minded the track too much myself, just the unimaginative ways it (and every other crowd-pleaser) is usually played.

Guest LdySphynx

Out of the 20+ times I've heard it... I've never heard it played or mixed that way. He played his own drum beat over top it by beating on a sample pad and mixed it for at least 3 minutes with a heavy bongo part from a totally different track. Never heard a local try to mix it up like that. That's what separates the "Sanchez"'s from the rest. I never minded the track too much myself, just the unimaginative ways it's usually played.

Regardless it's Still PUTJ and no matter how he mixed it in the end it still had the same bassline in the background and it was still PUTJ ;)!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

Out of the 20+ times I've heard it... I've never heard it played or mixed that way. He played his own drum beat over top it by beating on a sample pad and mixed it for at least 3 minutes with a heavy bongo part from a totally different track. Never heard a local try to mix it up like that. That's what separates the "Sanchez"'s from the rest. I never minded the track too much myself, just the unimaginative ways it's usually played.

Regardless it's Still PUTJ and no matter how he mixed it in the end it still had the same bassline in the background and it was still PUTJ ;)!!!

True! I was only dispelleing the notion that Sanchez is somehow special only cuz of his name.... the truth is he just works harder than most.... and it shows.

Guest LdySphynx

True! I was only dispelleing the notion that Sanchez is somehow special only cuz of his name.... the truth is he just works harder than most.... and it shows.

True! And I was just trying to get the point across that PUTJ still ROCKS no matter who plays it ;):P!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

;)

LMMFAO!!!!!!

Yeah, silly me................well I said to you, I thought people hated this song.

Oh yeah, now I remember! :D

Yeah, the first beats of it, everybody screamed, I didn't hear any boos opr anything... ;)

Guest JMT

great point... It's called the "do no wrong" syndrome... People give big name djs a lot of slack compared to locals...

The crowd still go nuts for dark beat but people rip on og for playing it..

right. sheep.

Guest LdySphynx

masau-jam.jpg ...i'll pump up this jam on a nice warm baquette !

It's spelled baguette.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, damn I think I just got hungry!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

I love the beginnng and the middle break...the rest of it...Im over. But then again, I wasnt there Sun morn so I have no idea what mix Roger played...anyone have it? ;D

to tell you the truth, to me it sounded exactly the same as the others.

Guest LdySphynx

I love the beginnng and the middle break...the rest of it...Im over. But then again, I wasnt there Sun morn so I have no idea what mix Roger played...anyone have it? ;D

to tell you the truth, to me it sounded exactly the same as the others.

No there was some difference to it, but very minimal!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

THAT SONG FUCKING SUCKS.

You don't like it? Damn, there goes the mix cd i was gonna give you... :-\