Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Hard Exit Songs!! (Need The Artist!!)?

ok everybody who hears these two songs loves them and they are phat ass songs...but nobody seems to know the artist who does them:

one is called "Still Ghetto" cause i asked draper.....its the one that has that guy talking and then he stops talkin by going "oh yes yes yes yes yes yes..." phat song...anybody know the artist??

and the other one is called "let's bounce" which alot of people i know want sooo bad!!! ill trade whatever song u need with either of these two songs!! artist???? it goes something like da da da da da da naa na naa da da da da da danaaa naa na and keeps goin faster and faster to a buildup...any clues???

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!

yeah not that song "Git Down"....thanx for the try though....it has like that kind of beat for the 2nd id but it gets harder as the song goes on!!! i WANT THAT SONG SOOO BAD!!! somebody has to get draper to tell them who does it!!! anybody else know either of the artists of these songs??? HELP!!!

------------------

EXIT Fridays ---> ROEL Guestlist!!

Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Do You F*** As Well As You Dance!!!