Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls please read this

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Dj qba send me this so i think u girls should read this as well

WARNING GIRLS!

A woman at a nightclub on Saturday 05/03/05 was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes and along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood, was Progesterex, which is essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals. Rumour has it that Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug. As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before. Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later. The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY- They are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T! Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses. Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE. The ********s can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it. Please COPY (NOT FORWARD) this to everyone you know, especially girls. Be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended. Please make the effort to PASS this on to all you know... Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives.

PLEASE PASS THIS

Guest tiltmiami

There you go Tilt...now you know what to use to get that girl you been looking for... ::)

wow, Good one

Guest LdySphynx

There you go Tilt...now you know what to use to get that girl you been looking for... ::)

wow, Good one

Don't worry thats just Level being Level, get used to it.............but on another note, this is nothing new to the Club Scene!!!

Rules of clubbing

There are rules and steps every woman should know by now when it comes to drinking in a club:

1. Do not accept drinks from strangers

2. NEVER leave ur drink unattended, unless it's a person you REALLY REALLY REALLY TRUST

and

3. If you do leave ur drink unattended THROW IT AWAY

To me those are 3 of the most important rules and I must say I have tried following them to the best of my ability!!!

And im sure 99% of the ladies here know these rules!!!

Guest LeVeL

And the truth half of the girl on this site will most likely accept the pill instead of your dropping it in the drink... :P

Guest LdySphynx

And the truth half of the girl on this site will most likely accept the pill instead of your dropping it in the drink... :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMFG........................Yeap thats you being you alright!!!

Damn nigga you offering ::) ;D ;)!!!!

Guest tiltmiami

LOL. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Saleen has voluntarily banned himself until we remove the flag thing.

LOL...is this another of Saleens antics... ;D

Guest cutchemist

LOL...is this another of Saleens antics... ;D

at least he didn't claim to be actually banned this time ;D

Guest Satan

From Saleen:

This is a hoax - check this link http://www.snopes.com/toxins/progest.htm

WHAT? saleen you're on strike?you have got to be kidding me, man WTF? i know you're reading this. BTW nice cars i saw in that other post, never seen an suv saleen. but seriously!

STOP MAKING ME LAUGH! IVE GOT A BROKEN RIB AND ITS KILLING ME! BWAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAA

Guest cutchemist

good hoax

sterex,steris,sterilz, = all brands of sterilizers

Progest -> Progesterone =>regulates cell division of pregnancy & controls ovulation

..... I was about to look this up since i work with sterilizers, vets, MD's, scientists, etc...

I could just see my self asking about it at lunch and being the laughing stock of my colleges

Guest pod

Most stories like that are hoaxes. Like the "HIV infected pay phone", or the gas pump with a needle in it...or my favorite, that swallowing poprocks and soda will make you explode...I actually disproved that one on the Space patio last October. It was LP's birthday, and the staff had a goodie bag of random shit like waterguns, balloons, etc...and pop rocks. So I siezed on the moment, took some Pop Rocks, had Tom give me a cup of Coke, and drank. I'm still here to talk about it.

Guest Civs

That has to be one of th funiiest things I have read on this board. I'm so glad i read this thread. That made it all the woorth while.

Guest swirlundergrounder

wow, Good one

Don't worry thats just Level being Level, get used to it.............but on another note, this is nothing new to the Club Scene!!!

Rules of clubbing

There are rules and steps every woman should know by now when it comes to drinking in a club:

Even if you know someone a little bit you need to still be on the look out. A lot of this shit happens to people that they know even a little bit..

Guest lyrik

Most stories like that are hoaxes. Like the "HIV infected pay phone", or the gas pump with a needle in it...or my favorite, that swallowing poprocks and soda will make you explode...I actually disproved that one on the Space patio last October. It was LP's birthday, and the staff had a goodie bag of random shit like waterguns, balloons, etc...and pop rocks. So I siezed on the moment, took some Pop Rocks, had Tom give me a cup of Coke, and drank. I'm still here to talk about it.

no no no you got it all wrong - you are suppose to use 7up and pop rocks - the carmel color breaks down the reaction...believe me this is true...once I ate like 5 packs of pop rocks and drank 3 cans of 7up and let me tell you about explosive...I had to make several trips to the bathroom.

Guest Devilicious

Rules of clubbing

2. NEVER leave ur drink unattended, unless it's a person you REALLY REALLY REALLY TRUST

and

To me those are 3 of the most important rules and I must say I have tried following them to the best of my ability!!!

I have to add one for G-Unit:

4. Do not prance from one end of the bar to the other bare-breasted and touching yourself. Also don't go out if you don't know your address.

Guest Roxybella1

wow, Good one

Rules of clubbing

and

4. Do not leave the club alone or if its a group of girls,its not good to leave alone out there. rapist are mostly around parking lots or they might be watching you arrive home and take you before you even close the door of your car.

Becareful Ladies!!!!!

When I go out only with my girls, before I leave I always ask a guy friend to walk us to the car...If you dont have any guy friends around at the time you are leaving then you better buyyyyy Maze spray!!!!!!!! or hurry your butt to the car!

Guest swirlundergrounder

wow, Good one

Rules of clubbing

and

4. Do not leave the club alone or if its a group of girls,its not good to leave alone out there. rapist are mostly around parking lots or they might be watching you arrive home and take you before you even close the door of your car.

Becareful Ladies!!!!!

When I go out only with my girls, before I leave I always ask a guy friend to walk us to the car...If you dont have any guy friends around at the time you are leaving then you better buyyyyy Maze spray!!!!!!!! or hurry your butt to the car!

If you don't have a guy friend with you then by all means ask one of the bouncers at the club ur at (if they have one on duty) to walk you to your car.. Most if not all of them would do that for a girl or anyone who thinks that their safety might be in jeopardy. They this cuz one, they're security and it's probably in their nature to want to help someone and second to prevent something from happeneing to you so that the club is not held liable for something that may happen around or near the club....So don't be affraid to ask.....