Clubplanet Nightlife Community

open bar @ nikki beach tomorrow

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Do u enjoy a drink or 2 after a long week.. Come and join us @ Nikki Beach for the Friday Clambake with an open bar from 6 to 7 pm happy hours special from 7 till 10pm ..So come join me and Dj Qba & Dj Satz as we play a little bit of this and a little bit of that into the evening...

newClamBake.jpg

Guest LdySphynx

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, just an observation.............why is Qba's name the only one on the flyer and not Parantula's??

I mean if it's both of them should it not be Paratula??

Like I said just a small observation, no biggie.

:-\

Guest djqba

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, just an observation.............why is Qba's name the only one on the flyer and not Parantula's??

I mean if it's both of them should it not be Paratula??

Like I said just a small observation, no biggie.

:-\

Andrew will be spinning here too they just left his name off the flyer by mistake again.. Tilt your not the only one who mistakes..lol

Since this will be a mix format and not strictly house we will go under our dj names, the name "Parantula" is strickly reserved for rocking HOUSE MUSIC!!!

Guest tiltmiami

Andrew will be spinning here too they just left his name off the flyer by mistake again.. Tilt your not the only one who mistakes..lol

Since this will be a mix format and not strictly house we will go under our dj names, the name "Parantula" is strickly reserved for rocking HOUSE MUSIC!!!

lol i feel better now

Guest Civs

man if i didn't have a 45 minute drive, i would love to be there. nothing like Mojitos @ nikki Beach. i need to move closer. i hate missing so many great events :(

Guest Electric Eel

nothing like Mojitos @ nikki Beach.

I cant wait to spend a Sat afternon there with you guys!!!! ;D

Did someone say pitchers of Mojitos???

Guest Civs
English por favor.

como dicen en Miami, a los gringos les toca que aprender espanol porque nosotros los latinos no vamos aprender ingles. una de las muchas razones que me encanta vivir en el sur de florida.

:P

Guest Cosmigonon
English por favor.

como dicen en Miami, a los gringos les toca que aprender espanol porque nosotros los latinos no vamos aprender ingles. una de las muchas razones que me encanta vivir en el sur de florida.

You suck :P

Yeah Carisa, you've been here lojng enough, you should know some español to get around... :-*

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

PITCHERS OF MOJITOS...MMMMMMMM........OR WERE THOSE SPRITE MOJITOS.... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Guest Electric Eel
English por favor.

Yeah Carisa, you've been here lojng enough, you should know some español to get around... :-*

We're in America, English is our national language. I think Carisa speaks English amazingly, she's been here long enough :P

Guest Electric Eel

PITCHERS OF MOJITOS...MMMMMMMM........OR WERE THOSE SPRITE MOJITOS.... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Sprite mojitos??? What you talking 'bout my brodda?

Guest LdySphynx

Sprite mojitos??? What you talking 'bout my brodda?

That's what they were serving him that day he was Broken(SHATTERED) at Nikkis, he did not know the difference,LMAO!!!!

English por favor.

We're in America, English is our national language.

That's what those advertisement beach private planes should say on their barners during the weekend when the fly over the beach...sorry i dont know the name for those things.