Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diaga & Craig Demo @ Twist last night

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

OK, so I went to check it out last night not knowing what to expect...........but I went with eyes closed cause if Diaga was spinning there must be a reason.

So I get there from the moment I walk in the door, the Tribal beats were NOICE...........so I immidiately said to myself "oh it's going to be a good night", and that it was and thensome!!!

I must say Craig Demo impressed the hell out of me the man rocks it proper, nice dark tribal music and vocals every now and again.......then Diaga got on about 12am and kept the rhythm flowing nicely he spun for an hour and then him and Craig tag teamed every 3 songs (I WAS IN TRIBAL HEAVEN) they did that for about 2 hours and Diaga took the decks again at 3am (solo), and that is when he took it to another level, he went OLD SCHOOL PATIO for real, at around 3:15am he dropped (YES) PUTJ looped with Short Dick Man (as you can imagine the crowd went nuts) as did I, then this man drops Superchumbo's "Revolution"(LeadHead Dub) after that he drops Robbie Rivera's "Ritmo" and then to complete those minutes of heaven he drops David Guetta's Remix of Bob Sinclair's "Summer Moon"!!!

OMFG, what can I say he had the dancefloor going nuts I could'nt stop dancing............it was just FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

Talk about Anthems GALORE, I will say this Twist will be seeing alot more of me on Wednesday night and maybe some Fridays.............i've always said it Gay Parties rule, they have the best music!!!!

It was finally nice to meet you Craig you took care of us very nicely, and keep rocking out those very awesome tunes, Diaga like I have said before keep doing what you're doing cause it seems to be working baby!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh one thing I swear I have never gotten HIT on so much like I did at Twist and yes by Gay men..........I was like WTF. Even Diaga was cracking up about it, the funny thing is for some reason there was a straight guy there that I have no idea what he was doing there, but I had to tell security to get him out cause he was just being the most annoying dick head you could possibly come across, but besides that I had a BLAST.......and by what I heard Diaga might be doing a monthly appearance there ;D, i'm all for it!!!

Guest LeVeL

Very nice...very nice Ms. Ldy...nothing wrong with straightmen being at a Gay Club..its all about the music anyway.

Guest Diaga

thank you for those words Ingrid, it was a great night. Thanks to Craig & Twist for the invitation. The energy in that room was amazing.

Guest LdySphynx

Very nice...very nice Ms. Ldy...nothing wrong with straightmen being at a Gay Club..its all about the music anyway.

Yeah I know its just the way the guy was being...........trust me for me to do what I did was because he went to far!!!

For example you're in a gay club, so you expect to see men kissing.......well this guy was telling these 2 guys that were kissing "hey you faggots stop doing that", I was like dude STFU you're in their territory leave them the fuck alone, so then he continues to harrass me and I just got fucking tired of it.

So yeah in saying that, I better see you one day at one of these parties, Level!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

thank you for those words Ingrid, it was a great night. Thanks to Craig & Twist for the invitation. The energy in that room was amazing.

Anytime sweetie, like I said those words come out naturally when it's the truth that is being spoken and not something made up just to make the DJ look good ;)!!!!!

:-*

Guest LdySphynx

Oh another track that he played that BLEW ME AWAY was Shannon's "Let the Music Play" (SuperChumbo Remix)!!!!

;D

Guest LeVeL

Oh another track that he played that BLEW ME AWAY was Shannon's "Let the Music Play" (SuperChumbo Remix)!!!!

;D

me love this remix :o 8)

Guest demo909

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS LDY...I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. DIAGA ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!! AS ALWAYS ;D

TWIST HAS THE BEST VIBE ON THE BEACH RIGHT NOW. YOU WON'T HERE NONE OF THE TYPICAL DISCO GUITAR LADEN CRAP HOUSE THATS BEING PLAYED BY EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER THESE DAYS......THE MUSIC IS DARK THE DANCE FLOOR IS DARK AND THE CROWD...GAY AND STRAIGHT....KNOWS WHATS UP.

EVERY WEDS. NIGHT FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN THROWING THE "WERQ!!" PARTY AND DIAGA IS GOING TO BE A MONTHLY GUEST FOR SURE

KEEP IT UNDERGROUND BABY!!

HTTP://DJCRAIGDEMO.TRIPOD.COM

Guest LdySphynx

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS LDY...I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. DIAGA ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!! AS ALWAYS ;D

TWIST HAS THE BEST VIBE ON THE BEACH RIGHT NOW. YOU WON'T HERE NONE OF THE TYPICAL DISCO GUITAR LADEN CRAP HOUSE THATS BEING PLAYED BY EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER THESE DAYS......THE MUSIC IS DARK THE DANCE FLOOR IS DARK AND THE CROWD...GAY AND STRAIGHT....KNOWS WHATS UP.

EVERY WEDS. NIGHT FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN THROWING THE "WERQ!!" PARTY AND DIAGA IS GOING TO BE A MONTHLY GUEST FOR SURE

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the man himself..............I was wondering where the hec you were................and you are very welcomed, likeI said I will be seeing you very soon!!!

Oh BTW, LMAO at TRIPOD ;D :P!!!!!

Talk about Self Promotion,LMMFAO ;D!!!!

Guest Diaga

;D

Guest LdySphynx

did someone say tribal :P

Si señor........................you would have LOVED it!!!

Not just Tribal, DARK TRIBAL ;D!!!!