Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night at CROBAR!

Guest trauma

Guest trauma

WOW! What a great night all around. Satz & Diaga ripped the decks and then at 3am Mas Inc. and I got on and the crowd response was UNBELIEVABLE! If anybody has any pictures from last night, please e-mail me a couple.

Also, I hope you guys had a good time and I can't wait to spin there again. ;o)

p.s. If you were there and didn't get a CD, please let me know. Mas Inc. and I will be spinning with Parantula next Saturday night at Nikki Beach and i'll have a bunch over there!

Guest Civs

good to hear that the night went well. my ass leaves 45 minutes away, otherwise i would have been there. i even took a nap so i can stay late and then the rain began. man, i need to move closer. one day, i hope.

Guest LdySphynx

WOW

Is all that can explain The MUSIC, The VIBE, The PEOPLE, The WOMEN :o :o :o :o :o :o!!!!!

Andrew what can I say, you rocked it a way that I had no idea you were able too........................HUGE Props to you!!!

Diaga well what can I say that was not already said in my last review, I like the fact that you brought Twist to Crobar last night

;D!!!

And to the boys of MAS INC., I must say very nice tunes you got there...........keep it up!!!

See you next week!!!

Guest ericac

you know i will hook you up with photos!! congrats on a great night!!

well everybody, look for more to come!! saturday at nikki beach with our men parantula!!

TO ALL U COOLJUNKIES WHO DONT KNOw:

TRAUMA is EXPECTING HIS FIRST CHILD...A BABY BOY in AUGUST!! LETS SHOW HIM SOME LOVE

:-*

DIAGA

TRAUMA (TODD)

MAS, INC (BRIAN)

DJ SATZ (ANDREW)

Guest Satz

you know i will hook you up with photos!! congrats on a great night!!

well everybody, look for more to come!! saturday at nikki beach with our men parantula!!

TO ALL U COOLJUNKIES WHO DONT KNOw:

TRAUMA is EXPECTING HIS FIRST CHILD...A BABY BOY in AUGUST!! LETS SHOW HIM SOME LOVE

:-*

DIAGA

TRAUMA (TODD)

MAS, INC (BRIAN)

DJ SATZ (ANDREW)

just to clarify, this event of carnage and dj's will be NEXT sat, the 25th of June, in the on going celebration of my b-day, which will start Thu night at Crobar and run all the way til SUn at 5pm at Nikki Beach. All those looking to destroy me with uppers, downers, anti-depressents, and hallucinogens will have their opportunity.

Guest LdySphynx

just to clarify, this event of carnage and dj's will be NEXT sat, the 25th of June, in the on going celebration of my b-day, which will start Thu night at Crobar and run all the way til SUn at 5pm at Nikki Beach. All those looking to destroy me with uppers, downers, anti-depressents, and hallucinogens will have their opportunity.

:o, oh you are asking for it Mr. ;D

Guest LdySphynx

who was spinning around 3-4am or so? I was up there for a lil bit

You were :o??

Are you sure in the ULTRA VIP ROOM, not the VIP??

I was there till closing, at that time it was Mas Inc........Damn if you were up there you would be kind of hard to miss, and I did notsee you :-\.

Oh and this is actually referring to Thursday night not Last night ;).

who was spinning around 3-4am or so? I was up there for a lil bit

You were :o??

Are you sure in the ULTRA VIP ROOM, not the VIP??

I was there till closing, at that time it was Mas Inc........Damn if you were up there you would be kind of hard to miss, and I did notsee you :-\.

Oh and this is actually referring to Thursday night not Last night ;).

oh lol i was referring to last night 8)

Guest Satan

it was great. congrats guys you rocked it.

listening to mas inc/trauma cd right now.

all of the dj's were great in the ultra vip-and the crowd was awesome too. like ive said before...there is no pussy shortage in miami.

question is for all my crobar promo-peeps and crobar management?

WTF are we gonna do about the dope party? i like fernando but i dont think he draws a crowd for this thursday party. are thursdays just not a hot night anymore??? seems the hip hop main room is kickn as usual with Irie. just my opinion.

and i gotta say it was weird standing in a half-empty "dope" room talking to cedric g. as a customer :-\

Guest LdySphynx

it was great. congrats guys you rocked it.

listening to mas inc/trauma cd right now.

all of the dj's were great in the ultra vip-and the crowd was awesome too. like ive said before...there is no pussy shortage in miami.

question is for all my crobar promo-peeps and crobar management?

WTF are we gonna do about the dope party? i like fernando but i dont think he draws a crowd for this thursday party. are thursdays just not a hot night anymore??? seems the hip hop main room is kickn as usual with Irie. just my opinion.

and i gotta say it was weird standing in a half-empty "dope" room talking to cedric g. as a customer :-\

:-X ::)

Guest Satan

P1010220.jpg

hey satan send me some pictures please!!!

ericac@crobar.com. so do you know any potential dope promoters?

pics on the way..

we'll talk about dope promoting... rolly wants to talk about that too.

Guest trauma

Yeah, and to clarify who was spinning from 3am - 5am on Thursday, it was me and Mas Inc. Damn, I still can't get that night out of my head.

But seriously ... i'll have some CDs on me this Thursday at Crobar, so for anybody that didn't get one, look for me. I'll have a Guiness T-shirt on and my long ass hair will probably be down. hahaha

Oh yeah, and thanks for everything Erica! You're an amazing person.