Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Socccccceeeerrrrr.....

Guest ddg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

The Argentina vs. Germany game is going to be out of hand. Does anyone know where the game will actually take place.

its a shame I will be working while its on :-\

By the way aren't the Germans the Favorites to win the 2006 World Cup?

Guest LeVeL

I can't believe Mexico beat Brazil on Sunday, I hate those fockers.

Yeah but which Brazilian team did Mexico beat....Brazilian team 1,2, or 3 is my question to you.

Guest Cosmigonon

The Argentina vs. Germany game is going to be out of hand. Does anyone know where the game will actually take place.

its a shame I will be working while its on :-\

By the way aren't the Germans the Favorites to win the 2006 World Cup?

In Germany, don't know the town though.

Guest Cosmigonon

I can't believe Mexico beat Brazil on Sunday' date=' I hate those fockers.

[/quote']

Yeah but which Brazilian team did Mexico beat....Brazilian team 1,2, or 3 is my question to you.

It was their 1st team: Ronaldinho, Kaká, Adriano, Juninho Pernambuco, Robinho, Dida, all of their stars; no excuses.

Guest LeVeL

It was their 1st team: Ronaldinho, Kaká, Adriano, Juninho Pernambuco, Robinho, Dida, all of their stars; no excuses.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Cosmi...you Soccer whore you :P

Guest Cosmigonon

I can't believe Mexico beat Brazil on Sunday' date=' I hate those fockers.

[/quote']

Thanks for clearing that up for me Cosmi...you Soccer whore you :P

Oh stop it, you're gonna make me blush... ;D

Guest web_norah

Brazil is playing half ass right now, watch it when the real deal comes around at the world cup.......

they played like crap against Argentina and pretty much deserved to be beaten...

Guest tiltmiami

brazilsuckand i hate those players where is Romario,Dunga,Rai,Branco,Cafu,Tafarel,Ronaldinho the real one, and all the other good players

brazilsuckand i hate those players where is Romario,Dunga,Rai,Branco,Cafu,Tafarel,Ronaldinho the real one, and all the other good players

like i said in the other thread...those guys dont have the time to play in these type of games...they never do

im pretty sure romario is retired now, i saw him at a club in rio bout 2 years ago and he looked almost like he was 60ish...and ppl in brazil dont praise him anymore like he was back in '94

Guest Cosmigonon

They're all in Century Village, except for Ronaldo, who is just too fat to play.

ugh i know.. i didn't watch it but we were trying to sleep and all i could hear is goooooooooal goal goal goal goal goal goal..

i was like wtf... then when we finally awakened we saw that mexico won. lol

Guest Cosmigonon

any takers on weds game between Argentina and Brazil :P

Argentina 2-1 8)

If Brzail wins, they naysayers'll say they're good as always, if they lose, they'll say they didn't really care "wait till the world cup", bla, bla, bla...

Guest ddg

any takers on weds game between Argentina and Brazil :P

Argentina 2-1 8)

If Brzail wins, they naysayers'll say they're good as always, if they lose, they'll say they didn't really care "wait till the world cup", bla, bla, bla...

true....

Guest tiltmiami

[move]Brazil BY 2 [/move]

Argentina is done.Not a single chance for them no way in hell at all will Brazil let that happen at least i hope so

[move]Argentina SUCKS [/move]