Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God is A DJ....with Erick Morillo 7.1.05

Guest rollyp66

Guest durrtylexx

It's ON folks, see ya there!!!!!!!!! ;D

true, i'll be durr celebrating my bday as well.

care if i join the party? ::)

pendejo, its all good mofo.

Guest Civs
care if i join the party? all4tribalism

it will be interesting seeing u run from Crobar to Amika. with those long legs of yours, should be no problem ;)

Guest SpaceAddict

There's nothing like Morillo @ Space. No other club gives out sound and lightting like SPACE!!! MORILLO BELONGS @ SPACE.

Guest rollyp66

There's nothing like Morillo @ Space. No other club gives out sound and lightting like SPACE!!! MORILLO BELONGS @ SPACE.

I'll have to disagree with you on this..it's good to see different people at different venues. I actually like seeing DJs play at different venues than just the same ones. No doubt that Erick rocks Space, I have seen him there and I have seen him rock Crobar. The subilminal party WMC '04 @ Crobar was probably my fav of all the times I have seen him. Either way he will rock CROBAR!

Guest Civs
The subilminal party WMC '04 @ Crobar was probably my fav of all the times I have seen him.

I have to agree with Rolly on this one. This was the first time I saw EM and got totally addicted. The one thing I would complian for that night was that Puffy took the stage for toooo long. I went to see EM not Puffy. Either way, EM will rock crobar and that is a fact. Hope you all have a great time. I'll be over at Amika getting blowned away ;)

Guest rollyp66

morillo.jpg

mokeybars.jpg

crowdsub.jpg

What a night this was! Be sure that come Friday night.... Erica & I will be hanging out with y'all! I got my schedule fixed @ the plantation so I will be available for happy hour! WooHooo

Guest Civs
WOW! I don't think that he has enough CDs ... holy macaroni! [\quote]

LMAO. and what an entourage in the DJ booth. It amazed me that he was able to spin with all those people around him.

Guest trauma

morillo.jpg

WOW! I don't think that he has enough CDs ... holy macaroni!

HAHAHA! Yeah, for real. I don't think that I would be comfortable with all of those people around me. I mean, it's nice to have fans and peeps that love you and shit, but DAMN! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! hahaha