Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Alki, TiltMiami, and that andrew thomas guy too

Guest Devilicious

Guest tiltmiami

I agree. Especially in regards to Tiltmiami.

Why do you have to single TILTMIAMI out all the time?

Are you in love?Nah just joking,come on Tal now thats wrong.Ill do the board a favor i'll quit and i'll never ever ever ever post again to make u guys happy how is that for u

Guest lulamishka
guys, i can help proof read your posts if need be ;)

Proofread is one word, not two. ;)

LOL!! The Spelling & Grammar Police has spoken. :D

Actually, they have spoken. :D

AAAAAhhahahhahahaaa!!! (Sorry, Lula.)

Ahem, Renzo is one person. Renzo has spoken. I refer to Renzo as the Spelling & Grammar Police.

Therefore, I was not wrong.

Go back to your Jager, Mike. :P

Guest mikepayne

Ahem, Renzo is one person. Renzo has spoken. I refer to Renzo as the Spelling & Grammar Police.

*takes Jager shot* Oh you were wrong all right, you were just also wrong to call him the Spelling & Grammar Police. ;D Police implies plurality, as in a police force, otherwise he would have just been the Spelling & Grammar Police Officer. Definition (from dictionary.com):

po·lice

n. pl. police

1. The governmental department charged with the regulation and control of the affairs of a community, now chiefly the department established to maintain order, enforce the law, and prevent and detect crime.

1. A body of persons making up such a department, trained in methods of law enforcement and crime prevention and detection and authorized to maintain the peace, safety, and order of the community.

2. A body of persons having similar organization and function: campus police. Also called police force.

3. (used with a pl. verb) Police officers considered as a group.

4. Regulation and control of the affairs of a community, especially with respect to maintenance of order, law, health, morals, safety, and other matters affecting the public welfare.

5. Informal. A group that admonishes, cautions, or reminds: grammar police; fashion police.

1. The cleaning of a military base or other military area: Police of the barracks must be completed before inspection.

2. The soldiers assigned to a specified maintenance duty.

Guest lulamishka

*takes Jager shot* Oh you were wrong all right, you were just also wrong to call him the Spelling & Grammar Police. ;D Police implies plurality, as in a police force, otherwise he would have just been the Spelling & Grammar Police Officer. Definition (from dictionary.com):

po·lice

n. pl. police

1. The governmental department charged with the regulation and control of the affairs of a community, now chiefly the department established to maintain order, enforce the law, and prevent and detect crime.

1. A body of persons making up such a department, trained in methods of law enforcement and crime prevention and detection and authorized to maintain the peace, safety, and order of the community.

2. A body of persons having similar organization and function: campus police. Also called police force.

3. (used with a pl. verb) Police officers considered as a group.

4. Regulation and control of the affairs of a community, especially with respect to maintenance of order, law, health, morals, safety, and other matters affecting the public welfare.

5. Informal. A group that admonishes, cautions, or reminds: grammar police; fashion police.

1. The cleaning of a military base or other military area: Police of the barracks must be completed before inspection.

2. The soldiers assigned to a specified maintenance duty.

::)

Guest r3nz0

[*takes Jager shot* Oh you were wrong all right, you were just also wrong to call him the Spelling & Grammar Police. ;D Police implies plurality, as in a police force, otherwise he would have just been the Spelling & Grammar Police Officer.

Mike, even though you're technically correct in your assertions, it's rather ironic to correct someone when you have errors in your response. That's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife. I mean, who would've thought? It figures.

Anyway, there needs to be a comma after the Oh. Additionally, instead of a comma after force, a period must go there. Otherwise, it's a run-on sentence and there's a special place in hell reserved for people who write run-on sentences. Finally, there also needs to be a comma after otherwise.

In other words, let that be the last time you correct my ho. ;D

Guest mikepayne

[*takes Jager shot* Oh you were wrong all right, you were just also wrong to call him the Spelling & Grammar Police. ;D Police implies plurality, as in a police force, otherwise he would have just been the Spelling & Grammar Police Officer.

Mike, even though you're technically correct in your assertions, it's rather ironic to correct someone when you have errors in your response. That's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife. I mean, who would've thought? It figures.

Anyway, there needs to be a comma after the Oh. Additionally, instead of a comma after force, a period must go there. Otherwise, it's a run-on sentence and there's a special place in hell reserved for people who write run-on sentences. Finally, there also needs to be a comma after otherwise.

In other words, let that be the last time you correct my ho. ;D

Your mother wears combat boots.