Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED QUICK RESPONSE....!!! (SOFTWARE QUESTION)

What exactly do you mean when u say that?

When u Burn a Music CD or a Software CD, U cannot Write to it again unless you saved the session or its a CDRW, However You can Prevent anymore Data Being Burned to it, when u Click the option " Finalize CD" this makes sure that you cannot Burn to the CD Anymore, Hope that Helps smile.gif

---------------------------------------------

Its Nice to be important, But its more important to be Nice cwm11.gif

Originally posted by bigart:

What exactly do you mean when u say that?

When u Burn a Music CD or a Software CD, U cannot Write to it again unless you saved the session or its a CDRW, However You can Prevent anymore Data Being Burned to it, when u Click the option " Finalize CD" this makes sure that you cannot Burn to the CD Anymore, Hope that Helps smile.gif

massad was more correct... i was trying to say... if i burn a cd and give it to a friend... is there a way to save that cd from baing copyed onto another cd... bcuz i dont want him to make copies and give it out... i doubt there is a way but i wanna make sure...

------------------

SHUT UP AND DANCE!!

d.gif

Hey...I live in Fort Lee, like 5 minutes away from you....(let me know if you wanna help promote our next party) anyway, i'm a little confused...we are talking about a data cd I'm assuming..Sometimes with MS programs its a bitch because of the way they copy, but as long as you do an image on your HD there should be no problem.

------------------

rabanner2.jpg

http://www.rhythm-addiction.com

ok, now that i know what your talking about , you CAN Prevent a regular person, Who doesnt know shit about Encoding or Decoding, from ripping a CD, but you need to Be good in Encoding and HexEditing, this enables you, the user, TO make a very sophisticated copyright Protection which makes the other user, Enable to copy the CD, it will make him either - Buffer underrun

Not even let you Copy the CD,

Or Copy the CD , but not work, because it implements Bad Clusters, and when ur Copying a CD, BAd clusters are not copied, but are needed inorder to run the CD, I dabbled with this, when i was copying PSX Games and So on, For more info go to Gamecopyworld.com they Have tun of utilities to use for that kinda shit , and how to lock another user from copying a Data CD etc...... Goodluck on your journeys smile.gif

---------------------------------------------

Its nice to be important, But its more important to be nice cwm11.gif