Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superchumbo Review...

Guest LeVeL

Once again I have to say that Superchumbo didn't disappoint the man brought it heavy. He relentlessly kept hitting us with banging beats that just made you dance all night without stopping.

It was very nice to see the Junkies in full effect representing in the second floor back bar.

It was very nice to not hear some Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso remixes for once here in Miami. It seems every Dj here goes with the trend and doesn't differentiate themselves from once another.

Tom Stepehen played a lot of tracks that the Miami Crowd is not use to hearing. He kept playing dub tracks and putting accapellas of some of his productions and other NYC house tunes. I have to admit I haven't had so much fun in a club in a long time...I had a huge smile in my face from the man.

I just wish now that Crobar brings him back sooner than later. They been bringing other guests with lesser talent than Tom Stephen hopefully he was liked and is brought sooner.

Guest LdySphynx

So yeah I can finally get back to normal, well went to Superchumbo on Friday and yeah as Alex mentioned Falcon fucked it up nasty before TS.....in an hour that he played the man trainwrecked about 4 times, oh well I guess he was warming up whatever I was not there for Falcon.

so you werent there for Falcon but heard him trainwreck about 4 times? oh well ok that makes perfect sense.

Ummmmm, yeah it makes sense I was there early so I just decided to stick around the DJ booth and it just so happens that Ralph started to play like a midnight and I just so happened to be there...........GET IT ::)!?!

Guest rollyp66

A big thanks to Rolly for EVERYTHING!!!!! It was a fun night and there were lots of cj's present. This was my first time hearing TS. He was good, but totally not what I expected. Was that tribal? It seemed like something else to me????

Claud-you rock! I loved hanging out with you. For sure, we were the loudest in the club. ;D

You're welcome! Sorry didn't get to hang out with you guys more... was a really busy night for me

Guest LdySphynx

A big thanks to Rolly for EVERYTHING!!!!! It was a fun night and there were lots of cj's present. This was my first time hearing TS. He was good, but totally not what I expected. Was that tribal? It seemed like something else to me????

Claud-you rock! I loved hanging out with you. For sure, we were the loudest in the club. ;D

You're welcome! Sorry didn't get to hang out with you guys more... was a really busy night for me

Yeah it it was, a VERY EXTRA SPECIAL TY from me Rolly, once again you prove why you're my Huckleberry :-*!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Werd, Rolly thank you for everything.! The tradestation crew appreciated everything, you da man!!

Guest rollyp66

You are both welcome... I just wish I got to hang more, spent most of Friday night running around but I got to list to the music which was great!