Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your worst fears?

Bling

Guest swirlundergrounder

hmm I was going to start this thread.

I don't have any phobia's. I think my worst fears are having something bad happen to someone you love.

As far a fear for myself. As I mentioned in the other thread, being killed by a shark and drowning are my worst fears. Being burned alive is up there on the list also..

Guest swirlundergrounder

Arachnophobia :o

araneus.diadematus-7.jpg

I get the heebie jeebies just looking at this pic

Is that one of those wolf spiders?

Guest swirlundergrounder

my biggest fear is dating a fat chick :P

yeah but that is within your control isn't it? These other fears seem not to be...If you have a fear of dating fat chicks then don't date one. It's not like you can just be swimming with a bunch off sharks while you're bleeding and them not biting you on because you don't want them to..

Guest LeVeL

yeah but that is within your control isn't it? These other fears seem not to be...If you have a fear of dating fat chicks then don't date one. It's not like you can just be swimming with a bunch off sharks while you're bleeding and them not biting you on because you don't want them to..

Thank you Terry for the Pep Talk.. :)...your absolutely right in every aspect.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Thank you Terry for the Pep Talk.. :)...your absolutely right in every aspect.

Someone has to save you from yourself right? lol

Guest durrtylexx

ha ha ha lmao.

I'm scuurrred of heights, and beause I knew I was scarred I went skydiving a few years ago on my bday. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

ha ha ha lmao.

I'm scuurrred of heights, and beause I knew I was scarred I went skydiving a few years ago on my bday. ;D

wow ...so did you get over your feqr of heights??

Guest durrtylexx

ha ha ha lmao.

wow ...so did you get over your feqr of heights??

hell no. I'm still scarred. fuck it.

In college my roomate turned our glass coffee table into a snake cage with 2 sides, with 2 snakes. So i've eaten dinner above two snakes for 2 years, and some times they got out, they pushed the glass up, but i'm still fucking scared of them. Some females wouldn't realize it was a snake cage for a long time then the snakes would come out of their huts and they would run for the hills. If you ever work up and heard screaming, it wasn't one of us banging some broad in the ass, it was the girl saw the snake. A few times at 4am, I had to wake up my roomie to get the snake and put it back in the cage...

Guest swirlundergrounder

being stranded in the middle of the ocean

Oh that's really bad.....I forgot about that one...

In college my roomate turned our glass coffee table into a snake cage with 2 sides, with 2 snakes. So i've eaten dinner above two snakes for 2 years, and some times they got out, they pushed the glass up, but i'm still fucking scared of them. Some females wouldn't realize it was a snake cage for a long time then the snakes would come out of their huts and they would run for the hills. If you ever work up and heard screaming, it wasn't one of us banging some broad in the ass, it was the girl saw the snake. A few times at 4am, I had to wake up my roomie to get the snake and put it back in the cage...

wow man....you really ARE living in the past

Guest michael^heaven

---Hmmm.....

<>Crashing into the north Atlantic during a trans-continental flight.

<>Getting a girlie prego (preventable yes, but still)

<>House catching fire while I'm at work & all of my equipment, records, & cds melting.

<>Upcoming hurricane season...will the island survive??

Guest trancepriest

1. All my computers failing and being stuck without the internet for a day.

2. Another hurricane that causes all my computers to fail.. and being stuck without power for 5 days. (nightmare).

1. All my computers failing and being stuck without the internet for a day.

2. Another hurricane that causes all my computers to fail.. and being stuck without power for 5 days. (nightmare).

or maybe u wakin up and realizing that your mac is replaced by a NO NO IT CANT BE

A PC

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Guest DaGoose

Claustrophobia!! :o . And I hate spiders, snakes, and heights!

Looks like Fear Factor is out of the question!

Guest trancepriest

or maybe u wakin up and realizing that your mac is replaced by a NO NO IT CANT BE

A PC

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

That would be terrible indeed. Hmmmm... it does depend on the type of PC's they're replaced by though... I could always place Linux on em and go about my business if its like dual processor top of the line pentiums with like 8 internal HD's raided.