Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crowd of Space's PAtio

Guest SpaceAddict

Guest Devilicious

Now they are getting to Space at 7 AM. Where were they before? I doubt asleep. Very few people I know wake up early to go there.

I do!!!

Same here 8)

So do I, and so do you Pod. WAY more than 5, and I really doubt Space lets in 2,000 heads every Saturday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Erm, no, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I get there 'round 2:30 or 3 AM, so I can experience both environments.

2,000 might be a bit over the top, but easily more than 1,000 people stay for afterhours. ;D

Guest Satan

Now they are getting to Space at 7 AM. Where were they before? I doubt asleep. Very few people I know wake up early to go there.

I do!!!

Same here 8)

So do I, and so do you Pod. WAY more than 5, and I really doubt Space lets in 2,000 heads every Saturday

ditto

Guest Satan

Is it just me or Is the patio turning into a gay fest in the mornings? ??? Whats up with that? not to mention the drags that look like real girls.. SCARY

lmao.

no i never noticed.

Guest Devilicious

Erm, no, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I get there 'round 2:30 or 3 AM, so I can experience both environments.

2,000 might be a bit over the top, but easily more than 1,000 people stay for afterhours. ;D

I don't care when you get there. The point is, you know plenty of people who get there for after hours only, not 5 as you previously stated. :)

Guest pod

What the five refers to is the amount of people who sleep in before going there. Most people I know who go for the terrace only get there after being elsewhere.

Guest Devilicious

What the five refers to is the amount of people who sleep in before going there. Most people I know who go for the terrace only get there after being elsewhere.

LOL

well more than 5 of us HAVE BEEN SLEEPING! I've done it on more than a few occasions, and many of the people you see there have too.

Guest Cosmigonon

They need to work on that then. The mainroom is there for a reason. 8)

Most people I know on the Terrace, and I know a lot of people there, only go to the Patio, i'd say about 95%. Adn most of them don't like the Main Room. There's a whole bunch of people that go to the Main Room and leave when I'm just getting there, around 5 am, and at that time I see a lot pf people leaving, and at the same time, a lot of people just getting there. Who are the ones that go to Space in "normal" hours? Who the hell knows. I'd say leave it like that. If all the people in the main room stayed for after hours, nobody'd fit on the patio.

i go all damn night...the hell@@@!!!

its hard when we adults drink coronas :P

ughhh i think i drank at least a dozen miller lites on sunday am.. then we bought another 6 pack and went home and drank that after after-hours.. lol

i used to drink miller lites it was my beer of choice...till i made the switch...i use to drink larger on draft at restaurants on the bar w/ friends after work...those were my after work bar days

i used to drink miller lites it was my beer of choice...till i made the switch...i use to drink larger on draft at restaurants on the bar w/ friends after work...those were my after work bar days

well space doesn't have bud light so i had to go with the miller.. sometimes i drink vodka/cran but its kind of expensive at space, so stickin' with the beer... i love the hip hop room next to the main floor cuz when i go at 4am, that room is empty to its easy to get a beer. lol

well space doesn't have bud light so i had to go with the miller.. sometimes i drink vodka/cran but its kind of expensive at space, so stickin' with the beer... i love the hip hop room next to the main floor cuz when i go at 4am, that room is empty to its easy to get a beer. lol

if u like american beers like bud and miller, you'll like "our" version aka brazilian version called Brahma...which is the #1 selling beer in Brazil...available here in the US as well, even though its hard to find, not sure if publix/albertsons have it yet.

05_N_News_Brahma_L.jpg

Article by www.alcoholreviews.com

Brahma of Brazil

by Kevin R. Kosar

Brahma Chopp is made by Companhia Cervejaria Brahma of Brazil (CCB), which is part of the hulking Brazilian conglomerate, Amtec. Amtec was recently formed from the merger of CCB and Companhia Antarctica Paulista (another beer producer). CCB produces beers, teas, soft drinks and sports-type drinks, and AMTEC is the is the third largest brewer in the world, behind Anheuser Busch and Heineken. Brahma Chopp is imported to the U.S. by Rio Imports Inc. of Lincolnwood, Illinois. Brahma Chopp has been made, purportedly, for over 100 years and is a big seller in Brazil.

Brahma Chopp, which comes in bottles and cans, is a very light, straw color. It has a pleasant, mild grain scent. In the mouth Brahma Chopp is very smooth and lean, showing scarcely any bitterness and no bite. Call it a light beer that isn't watery.

Brahma cost me $1.50 for a 12 ounce bottle at corner grocery store in New York City. Anyone who likes American mass produced domestic beers like Michelob will really like Brahma Chopp. (Rating ***1/4)

major thread jacking, it's all good...it's related