Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cedric was on FIRE!!!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i just need to post and give the man props for yesterday morning. i have never really been a cedric fan...i thought he has been doing alright....nothing super impressive. but yesterday.....HOLY SHIT :o :o :o cedric was droppin just straight funky nasty beats all morning long. the man fucking blew my mind, i danced non stop his whole fucking set..there was not a dull moment. anyone who was there yesterday morning and could pull away from OG's funk for just a bit can vouch that cedric was on point. all i can say is wow! i hope the man keeps in comin. the man has got his groove,.....and a bunch of new records as well.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

chibale hook me up with that fucking track.......you know wich one im talkin about mofo!!!!!! that shit had the fuckin patio knockin!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

STEVE...WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY MORNING? ::)

LMAO!!!!!! i got pics homie, maybe that will refresh your memory!!! oh and btw you owe me kid!!! i sent your ass to the mooooonnn!!!!!

i just need to post and give the man props for yesterday morning. i have never really been a cedric fan...i thought he has been doing alright....nothing super impressive. but yesterday.....HOLY SHIT :o :o :o cedric was droppin just straight funky nasty beats all morning long. the man fucking blew my mind, i danced non stop his whole fucking set..there was not a dull moment. anyone who was there yesterday morning and could pull away from OG's funk for just a bit can vouch that cedric was on point. all i can say is wow! i hope the man keeps in comin. the man has got his groove,.....and a bunch of new records as well.

I AGREE 10000000000%%%%%%%%%% :o :o :o :o

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

he didnt play lift me up.......at least i didnt hear it......andrew what was that shit he played when i looked up at you in the dj booth and the crowd was goin nuts and u told me you had that track?????

blasphemy!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

blasphemy!

I TELL U THE TRUTH MY BROTHA!!! i love ivano, but his set could not even come close to cedric this past sunday!!! i hope cedric this hard!!! the man might covert me into a believer if he keeps it up!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

alki was like a mad man out there.

A nasty sweaty mad man :P

damn right!!!! the funky beats took over my body like in beetlejuice!!!! lol 8) i was in a zone!!!!

Guest djqba

I told Cedric that his set was awesome as I left space sunday morning..The last few times that I've heard him he's been on point and his track selection can only be rated as a perfect 10.. That remix of another bite the dust was crazy.. Keep up the good work Cedric its good to hear and see our local guy rock the patio @ Space...

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I told Cedric that his set was awesome as I left space sunday morning..The last few times that I've heard him he's been on point and his track selection can only be rated as a perfect 10.. That remix of another bite the dust was crazy.. Keep up the good work Cedric its good to hear and see our local guy rock the patio @ Space...

OH yeah!!!! another one bites the dust was wild!!! i forgot all about that!!!!

yeah Cedric was fantastic on sunday AM.. it was hard to leave his set to go down to hear OG.. we were going from patio to mainroom and vice versa literally every 30 minutes...

great job Cedric ;D ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

STEVE...WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY MORNING? ::)

loser. :-*

you missed a good time yesterday morning girl!!! i head you were toasted early!!!l

Guest tiltmiami

the kid is good

were you at space this weekend with the "fuck you you fuckin' fuck" shirt on? I saw a guy sporting that.

no i wasnt

but here i was there two weeks ago

CIMG1251.jpg