Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cedric was on FIRE!!!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Im new to this but sure been around the club scene!!! I just wanted to say that CEdric!!! you f**king Rock....wow!!!! When I listen to you spin....Its crazy!!!! !!! You always surprise us with some bad ass tracks!!!...You see my butt in space alot more now ever since you started spinning there!!!!!!! You're great CEdric and youre Cute too... :-[ hehe...and I heard you were going to be at Nikiis this Monday...so you know my a** is gonna be there!!!!you make the world of house music know its true meaning!!!! Thanks Cedric!!!!!!! ;) :-*

Im new to this but sure been around the club scene!!! I just wanted to say that CEdric!!! you f**king Rock....wow!!!! When I listen to you spin....Its crazy!!!! !!! You always surprise us with some bad ass tracks!!!...You see my butt in space alot more now ever since you started spinning there!!!!!!! You're great CEdric and youre Cute too... :-[ hehe...and I heard you were going to be at Nikiis this Monday...so you know my a** is gonna be there!!!!you make the world of house music know its true meaning!!!! Thanks Cedric!!!!!!! ;) :-*

welcome to the board....

How tall are you ???

I'm asking because Cedric only dates "little people".... i know its weird.. but you know how these celebrity dj's are *sigh*

tracknames or STFU!

thanks

Guest ROcKiNrOx

just dont make a " i heart u" banner ::)

LMAO.....its not like that....I just love the tracks he plays...you all are just jelous....lol....just kidding!!! :P :P

Guest ROcKiNrOx

tracknames or STFU!

thanks

Nice way to welcome someone to the board...thanks ;)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

welcome to the board....

How tall are you ???

I'm asking because Cedric only dates "little people".... i know its weird.. but you know how these celebrity dj's are *sigh*

Thank you for the welcome. Atleast we got some pleasant people in here...

LMAO.....thats funny....I'm not short...Im 5'8....so I guess im off the list huh??? It's alright...i know what u mean...they been around the world...lol... i just love the tracks he plays and all the parties that I been to with him spinning have been a blast!!! Give me a break people !!!! I cant have fun or state my opinion?? :)...anyways It doesnt really matter...

Cedric youre awesome and cant wait for this weekend ;)

tracknames or STFU!

thanks

hiiii 8)

LMAO.....thats funny....I'm not short...Im 5'8....so I guess im off the list huh??? It's alright...i know what u mean...they been around the world...lol... i just love the tracks he plays and all the parties that I been to with him spinning have been a blast!!! Give me a break people !!!! I cant have fun or state my opinion?? :)...anyways It doesnt really matter...

I was just bustin' yer balls... welcome to CJ girlie :)

Guest Devilicious

Sounds like a Gervette in training to me!

:)

Welcome

Guest ROcKiNrOx

tracknames or STFU!

thanks

hiiii 8)

Thats more like it...hehe... ;D :P

Guest ROcKiNrOx

lol..I know..its ok chica .. :P thanks.. So alot of you guys might know eachother real well in here huh??? One of my good friends sent me an email with this adress and told me to just talk crap when im bored at work...lol....plus...she knows how much I love house music and know a couple of dj's and i would defitnetly state my opinion...but its pretty cool ::)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Sounds like a Gervette in training to me!

:)

Welcome

Thank you :D Gervette training???

Guest Cosmigonon

lol..I know..its ok chica .. :P thanks sweety.. So alot of you guys might know eachother real well in here huh???

Don't associate with this so called "cool" junkies, they're all a bunch of freaks.

btw, bienvenida a COOLJUNJKIE... 8)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

lol..I know..its ok chica .. :P thanks sweety.. So alot of you guys might know eachother real well in here huh???

Don't associate with this so called "cool" junkies, they're all a bunch of freaks.

LOL...thanks for the warning :P

Gracias ;)

he thinks he can dance, dont let him tell u so.... :-X

Guest Cosmigonon

:P

Guest ROcKiNrOx

:P

;D ;D :-*