Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the most random thing to happen to you at a club?

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Devilicious

I had a couple offer me $300 to have a threesome.. i just laughed and made them buy me drinks...then i left with my roommate (at the time). lol :P

LOL

That reminds me, several times I've been hit on by couples, only when I'm bartending though. I'm a flirt so I usually go a long with it for awhile.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i worked at Space...random people would come up to me or running up to me...hey whats up!!! long time no see...and start a conversation bout something i had no idea of, offcourse i would always play it along, laugh, and make a big thing out of it...they were cool nice ppl, i just dont remember who they were...

2 weekends ago i had 2 chicks hit on me at Nikkis, one was dancing in the main room w/out her shoes off(which was the first thing i noticed), then she came up to me and said "would u like to dance" i looked down and said "what happened to ur shoes!", she gave me a blur stare and walked away...and the other was standing near bathroom while waiting for her bf?

wsup w/ chicks w/ bf's giving u odd looks

Guest JMT
wsup w/ chicks w/ bf's giving u odd looks

they wanna know for themselves how well they can still "work it".

This past Sat morning at Nocturnal the most random thing happened to me, does shit like this happen to you guys? Share your stories.

I was in the bathroom at Nocturnal waiting for my friend to finish up. There was this girl in line behind me, didn't know her but said hi. As soon as my friend gets out of the stall and we are ready to leave, the girl hands me a $20 bill. I ask her what it was for and she said because she thought I was cute. Then grabbed me by the hand, took me up to her boyfriend and made him buy me a drink. I got the drink and then the girl disappeared and I didn't see her or her bf for the rest of the night. Very random, I just had to share, lol.

$20, free drinks and a boytoy...niiiice weekend girl!!!

Guest Electric Eel

This past Sat morning at Nocturnal the most random thing happened to me, does shit like this happen to you guys? Share your stories.

I was in the bathroom at Nocturnal waiting for my friend to finish up. There was this girl in line behind me, didn't know her but said hi. As soon as my friend gets out of the stall and we are ready to leave, the girl hands me a $20 bill. I ask her what it was for and she said because she thought I was cute. Then grabbed me by the hand, took me up to her boyfriend and made him buy me a drink. I got the drink and then the girl disappeared and I didn't see her or her bf for the rest of the night. Very random, I just had to share, lol.

$20, free drinks and a boytoy...niiiice weekend girl!!!

lmao

In true rockstar style ;D

Guest rollyp66

A VIP Director who will be nameless @ a club that will remain nameless thinks I'm a Chef @ some restuarant and when he opens his restuarant he wants me to go with him lol... needless to say free bottles & drinks LMAO

Guest DaGoose

I was in Soundfactory, it was like 4-5 a.m. The place was jam packed. Some guy who I never met before came up to me and was talking to me like I knew him. He was asking where everyone was--all our friends. And........he kept calling me Mike! So I told him he has the wrong guy and to get outta here. He laughed and said "No really...where is everyone bro" I looked at all my friends who were pissing their pants, then looked back at him and said "go away, you have the wrong person". He finally left. About an hour later he came back, we were by the entrance on the couches. He started again "Mike where is everyone" I said "holy shit, you got the wrong fucking person bro-get out of my face". Just then like 4 gorgeous girls walked past and out loud I said. "Wow those girls were hot" He leaves and comes back with all 4 of them!!! Holding two of their arms. And says look I got them for you. LOL! I was like WTF. So we bullshitted with the girls for a while--he disappeared. About 8 a.m. he finds me again by the stairs and starts with the same bullshit. By this point my E was starting to wear off and I yelled at the guy. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU WEIRDO!!! He says "Mike.....why are you mad at me" I said look....I have no idea who the hell you are man. He reached in his pocket handed me 10 bucks....said I'm sorry....and walked away. That was the last time i saw him for the night. LOL!

He was definitely radiated on some type of drug. It was definitely weird.

Guest Cosmigonon

awhile ago i was in crobar and i was chillen on the couch trying to rest my feet when some guy came up to me and asked if he could suck on my toes ???

I've actually done that, only I didn't ask, and she didn't complain either.

Guest DaGoose

awhile ago i was in crobar and i was chillen on the couch trying to rest my feet when some guy came up to me and asked if he could suck on my toes ???

I've actually done that, only I didn't ask, and she didn't complain either.

Yes!!!! Thank you man--that was the day I was dressed in drag!! Woooooohooooo You can suck a toe man!!

Guest Cosmigonon

haha i think that has happened to me as well but i dont recall

You got your toes sucked?

fuck that...i was repyling to dagoose's sf post nigga lol

Yeah right... don't try to change it now... ;)

Guest DaGoose

haha i think that has happened to me as well but i dont recall

You got your toes sucked?

fuck that...i was repyling to dagoose's sf post nigga lol

Yeah right... don't try to change it now... ;)

LMAO!!

Guest LdySphynx

Ok this happened to me the night of Sanchez, I went to the little area between thats right between the mainroom and the patio.

I went there to talk on the phone, and these 2 girls that were coming out of the main room, decide to stop and talk to me but (and this is why I never wear skirts to Space) T, I did it for you I kept my promise NEVER AGAIN. Well anyway one of the girls as im trying to talk on the phone decides to put her hand up my skirt and start feeling me up I basically had to run back out to the patio to get away, I mean i'm all for shit like that but when it's fucking expected!!!

So I guess I can say my most random thing was the attempt to get molested!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Ok this happened to me the night of Sanchez, I went to the little area between thats right between the mainroom and the patio.

I went there to talk on the phone, and these 2 girls that were coming out of the main room, decide to stop and talk to me but (and this is why I never wear skirts to Space) T, I did it for you I kept my promise NEVER AGAIN. Well anyway one of the girls as im trying to talk on the phone decides to put her hand up my skirt and start feeling me up I basically had to run back out to the patio to get away, I mean i'm all for shit like that but when it's fucking expected!!!

I'm truly sorry about that. I'll tell my girls not to overdo themselves next time.

Guest LdySphynx

were they at least cute?

Yeah the one that decided to feel me up was HOT the other was whatever!!!

Guest LdySphynx

I'm truly sorry about that. I'll tell my girls not to overdo themselves next time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P!!!