Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the most random thing to happen to you at a club?

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Diabolique

awhile ago i was in crobar and i was chillen on the couch trying to rest my feet when some guy came up to me and asked if he could suck on my toes ???

i think that one takes the cake.

Was it a black guy named Spragga ??? lol

LOL, I thought of him when I saw her post!

Spragga wanted to suck on my toes when he came to visit...while my BF was in the bathroom, at a strip joint! I was like, no funkin' way! He's a bonafide sweetie with a a bit of a foot fetish. I can relate, as I have my fetishes too... ;D

now.. my story involves drugs. Can I talk about that here?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbit

Years ago at Groove Jet.....my girlfriend and i were sitting on one of the bass bins (Luis Diaz on the decks), the dancefloor was especially dark that evening. Something cought my attention for a minute and i looked away....in that time my girlfriend had walked off to the bathroom and another girl who looked alot like her sat down next to me without me realizing (like i said it was dark). Thinking it was my lady, i put my arm around her and started kissing her neck. This girl turned her head and rather politely asked me what the hell i was doing. I explained the scenario as far fetched as it sounded and walked off in embarrasment.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Years ago at Groove Jet.....my girlfriend and i were sitting on one of the bass bins (Luis Diaz on the decks), the dancefloor was especially dark that evening. Something cought my attention for a minute and i looked away....in that time my girlfriend had walked off to the bathroom and another girl who looked alot like her sat down next to me without me realizing (like i said it was dark). Thinking it was my lady, i put my arm around her and started kissing her neck. This girl turned her head and rather politely asked me what the hell i was doing. I explained the scenario as far fetched as it sounded and walked off in embarrasment.

Something like that happened to me but the opposite in a way.

I was hanging out at a club one morning with a buddy of mine and his girl friend. Well I was known to be able to immitate his voice rather well. Anyways my buddy was sitting on a couch with his girl friend who (whatever that was I don't know). Anyways his girl was laying on his shoulder and he asked me if I could talk in his voice (which was really unique excpet I could immitate it well) and look after her for a while. So he slipped out from under her and I switched places with him. All the while I picked up talking in his voice while he got up and walked away.

So now I was sitting in his place and his chick was all snuggled up against me thinking that it was still him she was leaning on..Well she got really cozy lets just say (nothing nasty). It got really funny when I started talking to her and her eyes were closed but she was talking back to me. I was giving her compliments just like her boyfriend always did (he was always complimenting her and people in general).

So my friend came back and sat on the other side of her and we both started talkling (I was still immitating him at this point but talking with him) and his chick opened her eyes while she was still on my shoulders and she was like WTF???? lol

It was hella funny especially since about 20 of our friends witnessed the whole thing...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Some trashy cunt poured her champagne on me.

OHHHH..you used the 'C' word....

Guest Chica

can't remember when was this but some guy grabbed my butt thinking i was his gf, I was shocked for a second lol i see his girlfriend looking at me like she wanted to kill me, the guy said OH MY GOD!!!! i thought u were my gf lol he was SO embarrased then we all started laughing, I think they bought me a drink cant remember much.......

XO

Chica

Guest Satan

can't remember when was this but some guy grabbed my butt thinking i was his gf, I was shocked for a second lol i see his girlfriend looking at me like she wanted to kill me, the guy said OH MY GOD!!!! i thought u were my gf lol he was SO embarrased then we all started laughing, I think they bought me a drink cant remember much.......

XO

Chica

i think that was me

Guest Electric Eel

Some guy this weekend gave me the key to his beemer and said he's getting a new one anyway, I can just drop him off at home and take the car. Ummm, no thanks. Dont want to be driving around a car that will get reported stolen, lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

Some guy this weekend gave me the key to his beemer and said he's getting a new one anyway, I can just drop him off at home and take the car. Ummm, no thanks. Dont want to be driving around a car that will get reported stolen, lol

I wonder what would have happened if you took the car, called the cops and filed a police report saying that someone gave you the car and so that if the guy reported his car stolen there would be no problems legally and you can claim the car...Yo should have had him transfer you the title to in writing on a bar nap or something lol...You should have just took the car. I'm sure there's some 'chop-shop' junkies here on CJ somewhere...lol

Guest Electric Eel

I wonder what would have happened if you took the car, called the cops and filed a police report saying that someone gave you the car and so that if the guy reported his car stolen there would be no problems legally and you can claim the car...Yo should have had him transfer you the title to in writing on a bar nap or something lol...You should have just took the car. I'm sure there's some 'chop-shop' junkies here on CJ somewhere...lol

lmao, it would have been a hysterical story if i did it but I didnt need a car, i'm getting my new one at the end of the month, woohooo!

Guest swirlundergrounder

lmao, it would have been a hysterical story if i did it but I didnt need a car, i'm getting my new one at the end of the month, woohooo!

Would have been one hell of a joy ride huh?

Guest Electric Eel

yep, thats what I was telling Carisa, I wanted to do it just because the guy was a moron but she yelled at me, lol.

Guest swirlundergrounder

yep, thats what I was telling Carisa, I wanted to do it just because the guy was a moron but she yelled at me, lol.

WTF???The Crazy one yelled at you for wanting to get...............................................................Crazy?

Guest Electric Eel

WTF???The Crazy one yelled at you for wanting to get...............................................................Crazy?

Yep, can you believe it

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yep, can you believe it

Looks like the Lion has been tamed....LOL

Yep, can you believe it

Looks like the Lion has been tamed....LOL

I (for once) was the voice of reason. LOL!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

friends don;t let friends.................................fill in the blank c or lee lol

Guest Electric Eel

That wasnt what you were saying on the patio... :P

lol, can't believe you thought I was really going to do it

Guest Electric Eel

friends don;t let friends.................................fill in the blank c or lee lol

:P