Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So you thought it couldn't be done, huh?

First I want to thank Corona, for keeping me up this late/early

Secondly I would like to thank the Great City of Orlando for all the best nightlife ive ever experienced ever...

Here we go

Daft Punk - Technologic

Buy it

use it

break it

fix it

trash it

change it

melt it

upgrade it

charged it

pawn it

zoom it

pressed it

snap it

work it

quick it

erase it

write it

code it

safe it

loaded it

check it

quick rewrite it

ferge it

play it

burn it

rip it

track it

drop it

zip it

unzip it

lock it

fill it

color it

fine it

view it

code it

jam it

unlock it

surf it

scroll it

pose it

click it

cross it

crack it

cliched it

updated it

name it

read it

queud it

print it

scan it

sand it

fax it

send it

rename it

touch it

bring it

bay it

watch it

turn it

leave it

stop formatted it

(melody)

Buy it

use it

break it

fix it

trash it

change it

melt it

upgrade it

charged it

pawn it

zoom it

pressed it

snap it

work it

quick it

erase it

write it

code it

safe it

loaded it

check it

quick rewrite it

ferge it

play it

burn it

rip it

track it

drop it

zip it

unzip it

lock it

fill it

color it

fine it

view it

code it

jam it

unlock it

surf it

scroll it

pose it

click it

cross it

crack it

cliched it

updated it

name it

read it

queud it

print it

scan it

sand it

fax it

send it

rename it

touch it

bring it

bay it

watch it

turn it

leave it

stop formatted it

Technologic, Technologic, Technologic, Technologic

Buy it

use it

break it

fix it

trash it

change it

melt it

upgrade it

charged it

pawn it

zoom it

pressed it

snap it

work it

quick it

erase it

write it

code it

safe it

loaded it

check it

quick rewrite it

ferge it

play it

burn it

rip it

track it

drop it

zip it

unzip it

lock it

fill it

color it

fine it

view it

code it

jam it

unlock it

surf it

scroll it

pose it

click it

cross it

crack it

cliched it

updated it

name it

read it

queud it

print it

scan it

sand it

fax it

send it

rename it

touch it

bring it

bay it

watch it

turn it

leave it

stop formatted it

Technologic, Technologic, Technologic, Technologic

(melody - background yeaa yeaa yeaa)

"don't try this at home"

:o

Guest Civs
Secondly I would like to thank the Great City of Orlando for all the best nightlife ive ever experienced ever...

Really??? I know you guys love the breaks, but did not know it was a great party city. Thanx for the info. Must check it out. I have a buddy that lives in Deltona, now I have a reason to visit him.

If any of you have heard or listened to that song, you know how hard it is to keep up with the lyrics lol

I get bored on here so 90% of the shit i say is pure sarcasm....there is no breaks up here, personally i never seen any of it, there is no "scene" here...u can go to any edm event and all u gonna see are ravers and dnb wannabe dancers w/ ufo pants(those r baggy pants).

Deltona sucks there's nothing there trust me. A few clients of mine have properties up there and it's just another suburban city just like Orlando. When i speak of Orlando, i don't include parks and such since i never go there and downtown sucks ass. They try to have these house events every once in a while, but investors and club owners here will not spend the extra dime to market or make their club known for edm...just how central florida is.

Guest Cosmigonon

Really??? I know you guys love the breaks, but did not know it was a great party city. Thanx for the info. Must check it out. I have a buddy that lives in Deltona, now I have a reason to visit him.

LOL!! ;D

Guest slamminshaun

If any of you have heard or listened to that song, you know how hard it is to keep up with the lyrics lol

I get bored on here so 90% of the shit i say is pure sarcasm....there is no breaks up here, personally i never seen any of it, there is no "scene" here...u can go to any edm event and all u gonna see are ravers and dnb wannabe dancers w/ ufo pants(those r baggy pants).

Deltona sucks there's nothing there trust me. A few clients of mine have properties up there and it's just another suburban city just like Orlando. When i speak of Orlando, i don't include parks and such since i never go there and downtown sucks ass. They try to have these house events every once in a while, but investors and club owners here will not spend the extra dime to market or make their club known for edm...just how central florida is.

Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Guest michael^heaven

---Sad but true. Orlando's nightlife is not what it once was in the past. If it's ever said that one person can't make a difference...former mayor Glenda Hood certainly shot that theory in the ass. She, along with some additional knob support, changed the face of EDM culture in Orlando, the state of Florida, & throughout the entire country....FOREVER. >:(

The thing bout everywhere else in FL than Miami...is that the people are "okay w/ the norm"....they don't give a fuck when they go to a club to hear a dj spin, they wouldnt pay more than 10 bucks even if was some major dj. They are just "okay" with hearing old ass music, cuz that's all they been hearing/exposed thru their lifes. Also, alot of those people never been to Miami, they think miami is way too far, have no desire whatsoever to come down here(im still in miami). They praise Central FL, likes its another country.

Im talking in general as whole here.

I don't despite orlando, its a nice city, clean suburbs, great to raise kids/start a family. Just another "american" suburbs. No city life.

Going back in a few hours

D