Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa23

HUKA?

smoke it itself, or smoke from it? cause if it's what i'm think of, it's something you smoke out of . . . but then again, who knows what the deal is in boston . . .

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

i got it now!!!!

a hookah is this weird sort of bong - there's a glass piece in the middle, and it has all these little extensions (usually like cords) coming out of it. Each person uses one of the extensions to smoke, so everyone is all smoking at the same time, like from the same lit piece, which is usually on the top . ..

hope this helped you some!!

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

hookah is the name of the pipe...i think it's middle-eastern in origin...a lot of arabic people smoke a fruity tobbaco through them...didn't know they were used for drugs...the smoke is sooooo smooth..leaves big couds of white smoke that smell like apples and stuff....not harsh at all..it's fun to try.....ask some arabic people if you know any..they'll tell you about it...

I just realized - all you people need to go out and rent the movie HALF BAKED - they smoke a hookah in that movie. it's good for a laugh anyway, if you haven't seen it.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

Check out an original pic from Alice in Wonderland, too. When Alice is talking to the guy on the mushroom, he's smoking from a hookah.

I think Grimm's fairy tales has the pic.

you guys are awesome.. now that i think of it.. my friend said that it taste like strawberrys. she said that it was super smooth... but she got super high... I'll let you know what's up if i get my hands on it. Thanks again!