Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED E ADVICE !!!!

romy20

i've been noticing that the last few times i've done e, it hasnt't hit me that hard at all. its not that the pills aren't good b/c my boyfriend took the same as me (plus i took one more than him) and he was really hit. i felt it a little but not like him at all. i do e like 2 times a month when we go clubbing so its not like i do it so much. this really gets me upset b/c i'm scared its not gonna hit me. do you think that maybe i wait for it too much to hit or what. cause i heard that your not really supposed to think of it that much when u take it. does anyone know whats wrong????

I can't say i know what the problem is for you, but i know that i went through the same thing. Most people say that when you don't do it for a while it hits you harder. But for me, i stopped doing it pretty much after new years, and took it few months later and really didn't feel anything. And then a couple months later again the same thing happened. The next time i took it i was determined to have a good trip, so i puffed a dro blunt before i popped it and had a really good trip. It also helped that the pills were really good(x-files). So you should try that and see how it works. And also, like you said, try not to think about it and just relax. The best way to do that would be to start dancing right away when u get to the club and don't sit around waiting for it to kick in.

-Rob

I agree.. this happened to my friend... she was thinking about it soo much.. she was anxious and she didnt roll as hard as i did... almost nothing. I know that its hard not to think about it... but.. just try to relax... maybe sit a little and have a conversation w/ a few friends.. or maybe just chill outside... its all about relaxing... :-) let me know if anything happens.