Sound-Bar Nightclub

226 W. Ontario

Chicago, IL 60610

Hours: 8:00:00 PM - 4:00:00 AM

Pre-Sale Price: $11.00

Buy tickets now!

Ages: 21+

FREE B4 11pm with RSVP HERE

Two doyens of the underground together at one venue for one night only - one is on the technological cutting edge and the other is unearthing tunes on the edge of the underground that will get you in the mood for a proper dance party.

JAMES ZABIELA’s (pronunciation: zah-bEE-la) official Renaissance Presents Utilities (out now!) album release party will feature his distinct musical style with Acid House, Breaks & Techno with a dose of melodic elements, all infused with futuristic sci-fi elements thrown in the mix. James’ technical agility on 3 CDJ decks, samplers and EFX units is at the heart of his DJing and has helped propel him onto the worldwide DJ circuit with much aplomb.

The new album continues to prove he is at the forefront of modern DJing with this eagerly anticipated follow-up to ‘ALiVE’, devoting one disc to the much publicized Ableton technology, mixed entirely off computer; whilst he goes totally live on the second, using 3 CD decks, samplers and EFX units. What results is a techy, bleepy and funky rendition of computerized soul. RENAISSANCE presents UTILITIES - Album info & tracklisting - Buy it here!

DAMIAN LAZARUS is quickly emerging as one of the most exciting DJ’s on the scene today with a sound that’s all about forward thinking electronic music and the more twisted hours of the morning. His faultless musical selection has picked up props around the world and most recently, Damian’s afterhours DJing sessions at the Winter Music Conference were one of this year’s highlights. He constantly delivers a fresh and unique sound best described as dirty & deep, electro house - a rebel sound designed for lovers of late night madness, future dance floor classics and cutting edge new ideas.

The Bugged Out DJ series SUCK MY DECK returns with the boss of the increasingly prolific Crosstown Rebels imprint and purveyor of the critically acclaimed Rebel Futurism compilations. SUCK MY DECK - Album info & tracklisting - Buy it here!

plexi-20050613.jpgplexi-20050526.jpg